✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Male Choir at the end of the song...

... Is one of the best pieces of music on the album, in my opinion. Its an exhilarating and spine-tingling moment. I love how you can hear the other 3 guys belting out the "recycled revenge" line... in fact, I find that I had to strain my ears to hear Chris' voice.

But its fantastic. Who else agrees?

I couldn't agree more, it really rounds off the album brilliantly :D

Amsterdam should be considered one of the most beautiful songs ever made, there are no words to describe it, and that part "im dead on the surface but im screaming underneath" is one of the best coldplay quotes ever

ur so right one of the best songs ever made

... Is one of the best pieces of music on the album, in my opinion. Its an exhilarating and spine-tingling moment. I love how you can hear the other 3 guys belting out the "recycled revenge" line... in fact, I find that I had to strain my ears to hear Chris' voice.

But its fantastic. Who else agrees?

*puts hand up*

it's amazing!

superb song.

superb is a crap word - but i can't think of anything BIG enough to describe how much i love it :thinking:

• 4 weeks later...

i think this part is absolutely brilliant. my favorite 3 lines of the entire album. i was just reading the Q and will said "This is us singing all together an then another us singing together. The Coldplay Choir. And it had an echo that lasted for a long, long time. When we did a lot of group singing we just roped in whoever was around. Studio engineers, whoever."

So it was recorded in an art gallery in Barcelona that was once the medical room of an ancient nunnery. EPIC!!!