✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

so the official retail version of LIT has leaked?

Minarets

you don't need to post the thread again. you other one was moved to the multimedia section where you're more likely to get an answer

oh sorry....my bad. i thought i posted it here, than couldnt find it....than when i did, i figured i posted in the wrong thread.....haha. sorry about that

yes, it's all album quality. and it's amazing. it's an album rip, for sure.

Thanks fella, but there are loads of links on that site now, I can't find the 61mb one. Some of them are over 100mb, isn't that album quality? Oh well, so close now maybe I'll just wait!

it says ADVANCE on the torrent, it's 61 mb and was put on there on 6/08 and has a little bit under 200 seeders, it's easy to find man.

the rest are encoders, but if it says ADVANCE it's the real deal.

i downloaded it cuz i can't wait 8 days with an album quality rip out lol. it is album quality too, the songs sound even better and richer.

it says ADVANCE on the torrent, it's 61 mb and was put on there on 6/08 and has a little bit under 200 seeders, it's easy to find man.

the rest are encoders, but if it says ADVANCE it's the real deal.

i downloaded it cuz i can't wait 8 days with an album quality rip out lol. it is album quality too, the songs sound even better and richer.

Gotcha :D

i actually just found the 320 kbps album rip too, also says advance but it's 105 mb instead of 61.

That's what I thought...new ones are on there at a much higher rate, and crazy with activity. The 61mb has no seeds whatsoever right now, so I might just have to jump ship!