✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Nov-08 - BankAtlantic Centre, Ft Lauderdale, FL, - Tickets, Preview, Review/Photos

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are really really good--or psychic--'cause as the video is going on, you are reading my mind.LOL First you focus on Chris and his crazy moves (which Jonny seems to join in hehehe) and just when I'm thinking "Come on Mel, move over a little so I can get some Will-action" there you go and Will comes on screen! Then I start to think, "Ok Mel, now I need a little Guy view," and then you move the focus over his side.:D I know it's coincidence, but I'd like to think you're reading my mind, ok?

If posting lots of vids is helping you with your withdrawal/depression, to keep reliving the moments, please, keep going. It'll be good for you(us).:wink3: I'm thinking of you, here, ok???

And while the girls are all still in the air I want to say something about this past weekend.

First, I love Coldplay and I love seeing them live. No question.

But...

This whole weekend was special for me because I was able to hang out with three of the finest people I have ever met. Angie, Lori, and Mich came into my home and fit in as if we all had known each other for years. The whole weekend was filled with laughing and talking. We sang Coldplay songs in the car and stalked the venues. We watched the videos we had shot until our laptops nearly melted. We basically just had the best damn time ever. Well, I did. And I hope they did too.

Angie.:heart: Lori.:heart: Mich.:heart:

You guys are the best and I love you all and I miss you already.

:kiss:

awwwwwwwww. glad you all had such a fab time :D

we need to start an outreach center for Coldplay withdrawl. My name is Christa and I am a Coldplayaholic. It's been 15 days since my last concert...........

My name is Jen its been 1058 days since my last concert :cry: ..................................................................................................................................

but only 4 weeks to go til my next!!!!! :D

yeah, her flight landed in Chicago. Mich's first flight landed...she is in DC waiting for the flight to Heathrow.

3 planes home???? now that's dedication :lol: or 2 planes & a nasty train home? even more dedication :laugh3:

My name is Jen its been 1058 days since my last concert :cry: ..................................................................................................................................

but only 4 weeks to go til my next!!!!! :D

My name is Angie and it has been 2 days since my last show.........and 7 days until my next :whip:

Sorry Jen :P

I agree with Angie about Sleepercar. They are really good and did the job an opening act is SUPPOSED to do - which is pump up the crowd. :clap:

OK BERRY LOVERS!! This little clip is just for you:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k90F29CKJ0]YouTube - Guy Berryman during Lost Ft. Lauderdale[/ame]

Here they are walking to the C-stage. The steps were even on the side (instead of at the end of the ramp) almost right in front of us. Unfortunately they were so busy trying not to fall down the stairs that they didn't look up to see the British and Welsh flags we were waving at them:dozey:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmbdcMc-arg]YouTube - Coldplay walking to C-stage Ft. Lauderdale Nov. 9, 2008[/ame]

My name is Angie and it has been 2 days since my last show.........and 7 days until my next :whip:

Sorry Jen :P

love ya too :kiss:

anyways, you share enough of the Coldplay love to keep us poor deprived peeps going. kind of like throwing breadcrumbs to the birds :P

Ack, looking in this thread is killing me. I have major post holiday blues :bigcry:

I'm not going to bother doing a proper review because Mel, Lori and Angie have said it all, plus two close together shows + three long flights = Michie brain mush so I can't remember details.

I just want to say though that I had the most FANTASTIC times at these two shows (the other being Orlando on 7/11/08). I've seen the show countless times on YouTube and as impressive as it looks on there it's nothing compared to the real thing. It's absolutely fantastic. The band do sooo much to make sure everyone is having the time of their lives. If you have tickets next to the ramps then count yourself lucky because it's such a great view :D

So any people seeing them later this year or next then it's worth the wait...I can't wait to see them again in a month (although it won't be as fun without a few certain people ;) ).

P.S. Jonny looking at us and that banner was such a rush (no pun intended :P) and I'm so glad to have been a part of that :nice: