✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Nov-08 - BankAtlantic Centre, Ft Lauderdale, FL, - Tickets, Preview, Review/Photos

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling they won't. She didn't mention it.

They showed up pretty early in the afternoon to the venue, I think that's usually the best bet.

Wait...

MEL: setlist from Pete!

Aww Pete:blush:

awww sooo nice! I don't think Pete needs to have a setlist to do his job so he must have especially gotten it off somebody else to give it to you!!! tooo nice :nice:

On Pete's set list : ****Maybe Glass of Water

They didn't play it , but I just might get it at one of the Texas shows. And the tour rolls on. :D

42 lied!:angry:

miller is going to get some serious arse kicking:whip:

actually I think they need to have an extra guitarist to play glass of water so maybe someone of sleepercar or matt needs to study his part a little better before it can be played..

:D

:shocked2::stunned:1850.gifobm.gif

OMG!!! that smile!!! from the soudn of it you girls nearly died!! and thén I'm oretty sure he rocked extra extra hard for you guys, and Chris totally said something about the banner as they walked away!!! :shocked2:

OMG awesome!!

Yeah some Jonny face time would be nice:D

And while the girls are all still in the air I want to say something about this past weekend.

First, I love Coldplay and I love seeing them live. No question.

But...

This whole weekend was special for me because I was able to hang out with three of the finest people I have ever met. Angie, Lori, and Mich came into my home and fit in as if we all had known each other for years. The whole weekend was filled with laughing and talking. We sang Coldplay songs in the car and stalked the venues. We watched the videos we had shot until our laptops nearly melted. We basically just had the best damn time ever. Well, I did. And I hope they did too.

Angie.:heart: Lori.:heart: Mich.:heart:

You guys are the best and I love you all and I miss you already.

:kiss:

Yeah some Jonny face time would be nice:D

And while the girls are all still in the air I want to say something about this past weekend.

First, I love Coldplay and I love seeing them live. No question.

But...

This whole weekend was special for me because I was able to hang out with three of the finest people I have ever met. Angie, Lori, and Mich came into my home and fit in as if we all had known each other for years. The whole weekend was filled with laughing and talking. We sang Coldplay songs in the car and stalked the venues. We watched the videos we had shot until our laptops nearly melted. We basically just had the best damn time ever. Well, I did. And I hope they did too.

Angie.:heart: Lori.:heart: Mich.:heart:

You guys are the best and I love you all and I miss you already.

:kiss:

Aww Mel, thats so sweet!!! Im sure the girls feel the exact same about you as well! Im so happy that you had a great time and everything was perfect. You deserve it, as well as Lori, Mich, and Angie:D

You girls ROCK!!!:dance: