🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What pissed you off today???

RICK8

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music Form and Analysis. Allow me to explain.

OK. My professor goes over the second half of the Chopin prelude we had to analyze. My mind explodes. If we're talking about non-functional chords, then why are we sitting here trying to give them a function in order to explain why they're there? A viiº in third inversion of VI? WHO DOES THAT!? She said herself that Chopin put them there to unite the piece in terms of sound. Why does any of this even matter?

Oh, and just when we're trying to grasp the concept of some of these chords that have us baffled, she gives us a piano reduction to the introduction of "Tristan and Isolde" by Wagner. Wagner does this crap ALL THE TIME. Our assignment was to find 5-10 consecutive chords that function. :freak:

I really want to kick something. :bigcry:

my sleep time :disappointed: is still messed. :shame:

Sorry to hear that. :hug:

I rolled my shoulder in bed last night and I can't even TYPE without it seriously hurting. :veryangry2:

That sucks. :cry: I hope that it will better soon. :hug:

that i've got 4 of 10 in russian language's test today and this mark will fuck all my semester :angry:

Sorry to hear that. :cry: That sucks. I hope that you can balance that with the marks in other subjects. :hug:

• 2 weeks later...