August 1, 200818 yr Setlist was Life In Technicolor" "Violet Hill" "Clocks" "In My Place" "Viva La Vida" "Yes" "42" "Fix You" "Strawberry Swing" "God Put A Smile Upon Your Face" "Speed Of Sound" "Yellow" "Lost!" "The Scientist" "Death Will Never Conquer" "Politik" "Lovers In Japan" "Death And All His Friends/Escapist" And Chris played "The Hardest Part" twice...one somewhere near the beginning but stopped after having messed up...and then continued the second half later on in the show. This was done on purpose I assume? No chinese sleep chant ?:confused: About the hardest part, it was played in acoustic ?
August 1, 200818 yr Author thanks, i'm very incapable : ) not incapable, its just disabled except for mods & admins :)
August 1, 200818 yr Happy Birthday Will! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXdS02zXZ3o :cool3: That is such a sweet dedication!!! aawwwww:) Does anyone know the whole little speech, it seems this video didn't get the whole thing.
August 1, 200818 yr Awwww...singing happy birthday to Will was so sweet. I hope Chris is feeling better today...that's probably why there was no "encore"
August 1, 200818 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXdS02zXZ3o :cool3: Haha! I totally didn't see that. Thanks :D
August 1, 200818 yr I thought yesterday's concert was a lot better than the previous one although we didn't get an encore... Chris talked a lot more. During 'Fix you' he was like, 'this is your canadian idol audition' and then afterward he said 'you're through to the next round'. He told us right from the start that we should be louder than yesterday.. then later he said 'we have the best singing audience in the world'...or something along those lines. in any case...it was a fun show... With the whole e-talk thing- It was cool being up close to Chris and Jonny. They're so friendly. One guy asked if his band can open for Coldplay and later he got to talk to Chris. I found out afterwards that this dude's band might be opening for them for a few shows in the states. I guess if you really don't ask, you don't receive. umm... We weren't allowed to take any pics inside etalk but i got one at the end because it didn't matter if we got kicked out... once i figure out how to post pics, i will...
August 1, 200818 yr Alright boys and girls, So I took some amazing pics and videos. I was section 118, row 3! Chris's mom was 2 rows in front of me!!! (Imagine a girly Chris Martin, and there's his mom....I ended up talking to her for a bit before the show...Very nice) We were right in front of the catwalk, and the lit-up stage. Ill try and upload some videos and pics after I get off of work. I hope everyone can wait :)
August 1, 200818 yr Alright boys and girls, So I took some amazing pics and videos. I was section 118, row 3! Chris's mom was 2 rows in front of me!!! (Imagine a girly Chris Martin, and there's his mom....I ended up talking to her for a bit before the show...Very nice) We were right in front of the catwalk, and the lit-up stage. Ill try and upload some videos and pics after I get off of work. I hope everyone can wait :) well i'm not sure we have a choice do we?:dozey:
August 1, 200818 yr Well..I overheard her talking to some friends...Overheard her saying something along the lines of "We always thought Chris would be big like this" to some VIP winners that were in front of us. I asked her how Toronto was so far, and I asked her how London was at this time of the year....chit chat mostly. She was just leaving to go backstage at the time
August 1, 200818 yr That is such a sweet dedication!!! aawwwww:) Does anyone know the whole little speech, it seems this video didn't get the whole thing. Whole thing: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
August 1, 200818 yr Well..I overheard her talking to some friends...Overheard her saying something along the lines of "We always thought Chris would be big like this" to some VIP winners that were in front of us. I asked her how Toronto was so far, and I asked her how London was at this time of the year....chit chat mostly. She was just leaving to go backstage at the time Aww, sounds like a proud mummy :)
August 1, 200818 yr They also played Chinese Sleep Chant between Strawberry Swing and GPASUYF. And the Hardest Part pt 1 was sung after SOS and the second half after Politik. Happy Birthday was sung before D&AHF. :) Setlist was Life In Technicolor" "Violet Hill" "Clocks" "In My Place" "Viva La Vida" "Yes" "42" "Fix You" "Strawberry Swing" "God Put A Smile Upon Your Face" "Speed Of Sound" "Yellow" "Lost!" "The Scientist" "Death Will Never Conquer" "Politik" "Lovers In Japan" "Death And All His Friends/Escapist" And Chris played "The Hardest Part" twice...one somewhere near the beginning but stopped after having messed up...and then continued the second half later on in the show. This was done on purpose I assume?
August 1, 200818 yr AMAZINGG show. The atmosphere was great as it always is at coldplay concerts. hahaha when Chris messed up the hardest part twice all you heard was the f word, more than once. I was in 107 and when they came up on that stage and played the scienctists I was like OMG they are right theree, it was amazingg.
August 1, 200818 yr Here The Hardest Part (the one after Politik)...wonderful performance! http://rapidshare.com/files/134120191/The_Hardest_Part__Piano_Version_.mp3.html
August 1, 200818 yr Final setlist: Life In Technicolor Violet Hill Clocks In My Place Viva La Vida Yes 42 Fix You Strawberry Swing Chinese Sleep Chant (B stage) God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (B stage) Speed Of Sound The Hardest Part (Part) Yellow Lost! The Scientist (Acoustic) Death Will Never Conquer (Will on vocals) ----- Politik The Hardest Part (Piano Version) Lovers In Japan Happy Birthday (to Will Champion) Death And All His Friends
Create an account or sign in to comment