✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Jul-08: Air Canada Centre, Toronto - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

The first five rows are VIP... contest seating... and perhaps that random grabbing people from the upper levels and giving them better tickets thing they seem to be doing... The closest seats you could buy were 6th row.

THey're also the seats people from the label give out...that's how we got ours for '06.

Anyone meeting up before/after the show?

The faceook group I made hasn't had a lot of response, so we may as well talk about it here.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys ! This is my first post on this forum, and i really didnt want it to be like this but. . . I think i need motivation from some real coldplay fans !

Basically, i got tickets to the july 30th show, but their rearview seating in section 116 ! =(

& like, i would be totally happy with them, if i wasnt set and ready to get the tickets at 10 on the dot, and i wasnt waiting there. I woke up at lik 6 AM purely out of excitment to get the tickets ! and then, at 9:59, i started refreshing the ticketmaster page, and it denied my access coz it thought i was a machine (my first time buyying tickets, that too for my most FAVOURITE band). so i didnt get access until 10:02 and tickets were alerady sold out. . .

i kept trying, didnt get anything, and then half an hour later i tried and i got the rearview tickets, and i just took them irght away not looking at where they were coz obv i wanted to go ! and then next thing u kno they opened up the july 31st gig, and by the time i found out, it was sold out =(

and im REALLY excited to be going, but i dunno, at the same time im really disappointed, because from like videos online from their last concert at ACC, from where i sit i dont think i'll be able 2 c anything =(

sorry for just bursting that out on you guys ! I dunno how to feel ! im excited, but sad all at once!

i have one ticket for the 1st show wednesday that im willing to sell below face value i paid $118.50 willing to let go for $80

section 105 row 12

i was gonna go alone but i was able to find a pair so im stuck with one single

give me a call if interested anytime and im located in the downtown core

415 799 9040

shayne

My seats were alright last time they were at the ACC.

I have 104s...I'm just really worried that since they're so far back it'll be hard to see:(

I was in like 102 for a concert at the ACC and I was in the last row and I wanted to kill some people. I was right underneath the restaurant that is on the 200 level and they didn't stop talking the whole time and I came home with like salad dressing on me.

I was in like 102 for a concert at the ACC and I was in the last row and I wanted to kill some people. I was right underneath the restaurant that is on the 200 level and they didn't stop talking the whole time and I came home with like salad dressing on me.

:stunned:

Shit. I feel crappy because I had a decent pair of 300s but I let them go because someone told me to keep the 100s instead

I managed to land 11th row center floors for face value! Can't wait!

Anyone making any signs or anything?

It's Wills birthday on the day of the show so I am seriously thinking of making a birthday banner but it would be cool if we could do a "sign gang" thing like some of the US shows have done :thinking:. Wicked seats by the way..soooo jealous!

Viva la Champion :D

It's Wills birthday on the day of the show so I am seriously thinking of making a birthday banner but it would be cool if we could do a "sign gang" thing like some of the US shows have done :thinking:. Wicked seats by the way..soooo jealous!

a Happy Birthday Will sign gang :D coz you're only 30 once

I think everyone should wear a cheesy cone kids birthday party hat and bring balloons. The would be funny.

happy_birthday_party_hat-thumb.jpg

I think everyone should wear a cheesy cone kids birthday party hat and bring balloons. The would be funny.

happy_birthday_party_hat-thumb.jpg

Great idea :lol: !! At the very least I will be making a "Happy Birthday Will" sign and perhaps find a funky bday hat! Not sure Will would be able to see the sign since I'm in the last row of the floors but it's the thought that counts;).

Great idea :lol: !! At the very least I will be making a "Happy Birthday Will" sign and perhaps find a funky bday hat! Not sure Will would be able to see the sign since I'm in the last row of the floors but it's the thought that counts;).

might be able to see it when they do the acoustic set in the crowd :D

Just found this on my visitor messages, for all of you in travelling distance of Toronto.

Hey, there...not sure if I'm doing this right. Just want Toronto fans to know that Coldplay is coming to the eTalk studios this Thursday afternoon, July 31st. We're looking for fans to be in our audience. Anyone interested should email: [email protected]

Don't reply here, please use the audience email address. Please forward to anyone and everyone! Thanks!

Marisa@etalk

Just found this on my visitor messages, for all of you in travelling distance of Toronto.

Can't thank you enough for passing this along to all us Toronto fans. I sent in my email and I really really hope I will be in that audience! Jenjie you ROCK!:cool::thumbsup: