✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

31-Jul-08: Air Canada Centre, Toronto - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got confirmed for the etalk audience too---do you think they'll actually honor their audience list? or just cram as many random people into the studio as they can? has anybody been to one of these things before? i'm just worried because i can't get there too early.

Sweet, I just got confirmation too. I wonder how early I'll have to show up to get a a good view. Anyone ever been to a taping or anything?

Yep,I got my confirmation email! I think all us Coldplaying.com members that are going should meet up perhaps..I'm going solo anyways and would love some company:). Not sure how early to go either..??

(Thanks again Jenjie..you made my day, make that year lol:laugh3:)

Yep,I got my confirmation email! I think all us Coldplaying.com members that are going should meet up perhaps..I'm going solo anyways and would love some company:). Not sure how early to go either..??

well i'm glad real fans are going!

yay! today is the day! don't know what to expect from the whole etalk thing but will keep ppl posted.

yesterday my friend had mentioned that edge 102.1 put on a contest to see them @ 6pm... wonder if anyone got wristbands for that... we all know what happened last time they visited the edge!

To everyone going tonight... Though Coldplay went on just after 9pm last night they were actually a little behind schedule. I spoke to one of the ushers last night and she said that Coldplay was scheduled to take the stage at 8:40pm. Just a heads up incase you're planning on skipping everything else and coming in right before Coldplay comes on :)

Enjoy the show everyone!!!

Great show tonight, but why so stingy? No encore! I've never in my life been to a concert where there was no encore. We all waited a good 10 minutes after Death and All of His Friends, screaming and chanting for them to come back out. I wonder what happened?

Just before the last song, Chris announced it was Will's birthday so he made us all sing Happy Birthday and brought out a small cake. But all that didn't take more then 3 minutes or so....

Great show tonight, but why so stingy? No encore! I've never in my life been to a concert where there was no encore. We all waited a good 10 minutes after Death and All of His Friends, screaming and chanting for them to come back out. I wonder what happened?

Just before the last song, Chris announced it was Will's birthday so he made us all sing Happy Birthday and brought out a small cake. But all that didn't take more then 3 minutes or so....

No encore...? Hmm! Sorry about that. :\

What was the setlist, though?

Pretty much the same as the night before. There's probably a song or two that differed, but it escapes my mind right now.

They tried playing "The Hardest Part" twice because Chris flubbed up. It was funny and the crowd had of laughs with it.

Setlist was

Life In Technicolor"

"Violet Hill"

"Clocks"

"In My Place"

"Viva La Vida"

"Yes"

"42"

"Fix You"

"Strawberry Swing"

"God Put A Smile Upon Your Face"

"Speed Of Sound"

"Yellow"

"Lost!"

"The Scientist"

"Death Will Never Conquer"

"Politik"

"Lovers In Japan"

"Death And All His Friends/Escapist"

And Chris played "The Hardest Part" twice...one somewhere near the beginning but stopped after having messed up...and then continued the second half later on in the show. This was done on purpose I assume?