✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Dec-08: O2 Arena, Dublin - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

marcus_on

Yay me too :dance: :dance:

which seats did you get?

I got 140-142 (I'm with two other friends) in Block E row 32

You don't know how much I love you right now, it's only time I wasn't checking ticketmaster :kiss:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Block E, Row 32, Seats 132-133. But I see you're going on the 21st from your sig, right? Or did you happen to get tickets for the 22nd as well? If it's the former, you'll have to tell me how those seats are, as I'll be there the day after! From the "virtual tour" at the O2 website, it looks like there's really no bad seats in the house.

Awesome!! I was considering getting tickets for the 21st as well, but decided against it considering 150 MORE euro on top of the actual getting-to-Dublin part AND US dollar to euro exchange rates just wasn't worth it.

And I've just realized...how good will The Dubliners be IN DUBLIN?? :laugh4:

Awesome!! I was considering getting tickets for the 21st as well, but decided against it considering 150 MORE euro on top of the actual getting-to-Dublin part AND US dollar to euro exchange rates just wasn't worth it.

And I've just realized...how good will The Dubliners be IN DUBLIN?? :laugh4:

Why go all the way to Ireland for a coldplay concert. theres tons of unsoldout concerts in the states

Unfortunately, I'm heading across the country for college, so none of the October concerts in the States work for me...and I was going to go away during Christmas break anyway to some destination in Europe. Dublin is lovely...and even lovelier when Coldplay's involved! :D

Uhm I only experienced it once with The Killers gig in August, bought the tickets in March and got them delivered three days later (even faster than sending them from city to city in Italy btw :dozey:), but I know a lot of people didn't receive them until some weeks ago.

• 3 weeks later...

anyone know if there'll be more blocks of tickets going on sale for either of the gigs?

i was on poxy holiday when it was announced and now have no bloody tickets. fcukin sick i am.

massive fan and have been dying to see em live again ever since they kicked marlay park's arse a few years back.

anyone know of anyone lookin to sell two tickets at face value or know of anyone that would be interested in selling their tickets for either date?

cheers for the help lads

• 2 weeks later...
anyone know if there'll be more blocks of tickets going on sale for either of the gigs?

i was on poxy holiday when it was announced and now have no bloody tickets. fcukin sick i am.

massive fan and have been dying to see em live again ever since they kicked marlay park's arse a few years back.

anyone know of anyone lookin to sell two tickets at face value or know of anyone that would be interested in selling their tickets for either date?

cheers for the help lads

I will have two spare tickets which i'm selling at cost price. The seats are in Block M for Monday the 22nd of December. Just send me a Private Message if you are interested!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tickets wanted

Hello everyone I am a lost soul looking for 2 tickets for either of the 2 shows in December. If for unforeseen circumstances you cannot go to a show and have 2 tickets to give to me I would be forever indebted to you. Fingers crossed

Okay, as I am not very rational when it comes to music I do a lot of weird things ;)

I will come to Dublin just to see Coldplay live!

Problem: I haven't got tickets yet but I have the chance to get a really cheap airplane ticket and accomodation is also sorted.

Now I 'only' need one single ticket. Either for the 21st or 22nd - or even both, as I will be flying back home on the 23rd only.

Is there anyone out there who's willing to help.

Maybe you know someone who's got a spare tickets and needs company.

I would be so very happy if you could help me ... :)

You can contact me via PM :D

Thanks heaps!!

• 2 weeks later...