✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Dec-08: O2 Arena, Dublin - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

marcus_on

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys only came across this site today but i was wondering wots the 02 presale all about. im goin to the london gig but i have family in dublin so might do both! how can u get the password if u live in the uk??

i think the pre sale is only for o2 customers. because they have signed a sponsorship deal with live nation for the naming rights of the venue, all o2 customers get a chance to buy the first 10% of tickets to shows there (or a percentage close to that)..... then the rest go on general sale.

I dont care... i have two tickets reserved already and two for the second night when it goes on sale! happy days!

I can't believe this story that i broke got mentioned on hot press with a reference to this site and to the link to the o2 seating plans i posted! brilliant!!

happy christmas everyone! :)

:) :) :)

Maybe the password is personalised? dunno, just wondering

I guess I'll have to wait for the general sale, hoping not all the good seats went to O2 customers, but oh well I just want to be there :)

edit: presale tickets are sold out

I have a sailing instructor From Dublin living with us for the summer who has said we were welcome any time to come visit. When I heard about the concert in Dec. my husband told me not to get any bright ideas and hid my passport. I guess he thinks seeing coldplay twice a year is enough:rolleyes::cry:

I have a sailing instructor From Dublin living with us for the summer who has said we were welcome any time to come visit. When I heard about the concert in Dec. my husband told me not to get any bright ideas and hid my passport. I guess he thinks seeing coldplay twice a year is enough:rolleyes::cry:

boooooo at Mr Husband :laugh3:

Really? Wow, usually id be in the know about these things but my internet connectionbs been down for so long. Jeez a fully seated show for rock music? i thought seated shows were for westlife gigs! anyway im gonna start queing at 5am, no way am i missing out on these tickets!

Please someone tell me the second date is not already sold out :bigcry:

I mean I got tickets for the first (not bad, I'm at the end of the b-stage where they play chinese and god put a smile) but I so want tickets for the second too, really hope they're gonna put more in the next days. A friend of mine tried at once when they went onsale and he only got crappy noosbleed seats, I mean after 1 minute all the other seats where already sold out? :stunned:

anyway see you on the December 21 :dance:

Hey guys im new so HEllllooo ....

Im a bit confussed ... are coldplay doing a second day in dublin (22nd Dec)! ... I had my dad buy me some tickets srom seatwave and he got 2 tickets for coldplay on the 22nd of december !! .... wot im asking is .... are they gonna be playing in dublin on the 22nd or have i been ripppped!!! lol

thankz xxxxxxx:kiss: