✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-Dec-08: O2 Arena, Dublin - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

marcus_on

i got ticketsssssss! i am so happy! i think my seats r crap but i don't care (in berlin i have standing tickets so who cares if i'm going to sit the next time)... now i just have to arrange my 3 day holiday to Dublin. lol I've always wanted to see this place.

gosh i'm mental... da da da da :D

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Floor seats all went in the presale. OR SO I THOUGHT.

that's the same thing I thought as well, or at least most of them were for the presale, I got the email confirming my order at 9.01 and I got block F row 5 (pretty nice seats anyway)

Well I had a page of Firefox open on the world clock just to be sure to refresh the page at the right time, and that's what I did :smiley:

anyway, I don't know why TM keeps saying "find tickets" for this date but if you try to put one you come up with nothing...this should mean there are no tickets :thinking:

I still think they're not sold out, they must have kept some and will sell them once in a while, they did the same with London as far as I know.

i have my tickets for both nights. im in row 6 on night 1 and row 7 on night two! not too shabby at all!! the first time ill get to see them here. ive only ever seen them once and that was in 2005 in boston!

roll on christmas! :)

Well I had a page of Firefox open on the world clock just to be sure to refresh the page at the right time, and that's what I did :smiley:

anyway, I don't know why TM keeps saying "find tickets" for this date but if you try to put one you come up with nothing...this should mean there are no tickets :thinking:

I still think they're not sold out, they must have kept some and will sell them once in a while, they did the same with London as far as I know.

I think they'll release another batch in a couple of days

We were both really quick, I guess.

I was online one hour before . . . And I waited the right time, second per second.

Anyway congrats guys ;)

Is this definitly fully seated? iv never seen coldplay play to a fully seated audience at one of their gigs?

Yeah I was pretty surprised to see that the Dublin gigs are seated too - but do you seriously think an Irish crowd is going to stay seated? Hee hee. I'm going to see them in Paris in September, standing ticket for me! :D

fucking gutted :( I'm totally pissed off that words just cannot express

Don't give up hope, as interest in these threads and the new layout to this forum picks up there will no doubt be members coming here offering face value tickets nearer the time. We've see that happen here in almost all the live threads done so far :)

Don't give up hope, as interest in these threads and the new layout to this forum picks up there will no doubt be members coming here offering face value tickets nearer the time. We've see that happen here in almost all the live threads done so far :)

Thanks Ian ;) That was an initial reaction yesterday. I'm a lot more relaxed now and I've got a lot of people looking out for tics for me too so hopefully something will come up. One thing I don't want to do is buy over ebay for some extortionate price just to make some bastard rich who doesn't even care about Coldplay or their music.

Anyone else find it odd that you can't even pull up single tickets for the Dublin shows? Either it's really sold out, or they've barely released anything.

Hopefully it's the latter, as I've decided to make a trip to Dublin almost strictly for this concert if more tickets open up!

:stunned:

:laugh4: Well, at least you know I deserve those VIP passes now, right, Ian? We did the same thing last year for the Keane show at the O2 in London. Found tickets three weeks before, and there I was!

So if anyone finds out any ticket news on this show, let me know! Still 5 months away, so I think I can get lucky...

Anyone else find it odd that you can't even pull up single tickets for the Dublin shows? Either it's really sold out, or they've barely released anything.

Hopefully it's the latter, as I've decided to make a trip to Dublin almost strictly for this concert if more tickets open up!

u wanna come all the way from the US?

gosh, and i thought i'm doing quite a long trip from London. lol

amazing...:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned:

Any news ??

I'm desperate . . . :embarassed:

Likewise! I'm looking for any news anyone has as well (or maybe 2 unwanted tickets! :laugh4: ).

Ticketmaster.ie currently lists both concerts as "currently not on sale" as well. What's going on there? :huh2: