🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Ask the Oracle on Coldplay.com (Now in session!)

twistedlogic149

:thinking:

But she said he's not saying the album title.

I guess she made a mistake. If you watch the video at 2:35 it is very clear that he yells "Mylo Xyloto".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHMCV2-Dkdk]Coldplay - Fix You recorded live at Lollapalooza, August 5th, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

And why would she lie?

I am not saying she's lying. Maybe she didn't even see the video in order to answer. Just assumed that Chris wouldn't say the album title before its proper release.

However, if she did see and hear the video, maybe she didn't hear it so CLEAR as I am hearing it, for example.

I don't know guys, and I am not going to fight or argue about this, but to me it sounds pretty clear. However, maybe I am biased and I am hearing what I want to hear, not what he's saying.

Yeah, I think that's the thing. And I don't think she'd answer a question without having watched the video or something more. She could have said 'I don't know' or not answer the question at all. Doing the opposite, I'm sure she tells truth/knows for sure it's not MX that Chris says.

August 18, 2011 - submitted by Valentina, Denmark

Q. Dear Oracle,

On the album official announcement written by Chris, there is a little drawing with two words just after the phonetic spelling of Mylo Xyloto. What does the drawing represent and what does it say?? I can't make it out...

The Oracle replies:

It says under 1 roof and it's written under, er, a roof!

August 18, 2011 - submitted by Ashley, United States of America

Q. Dear Oracle,

There's this ridiculous rumor that 'Mylo' is an Egyptian derivative of the name Miley and 'Xyloto' comes from the Greek term for Tombs of the Kings which is located on the island of Cyprus. When you combine both of them it'll say "Miley Cyprus." In other words, "Miley Cyrus." And according to this article, the album was dedicated to her. So, please Oracle, can you tell all the Coldplayers out there that this is not true?

Thanks in advance!

The Oracle replies:

I most certainly can tell you all that this is not true - once I have stopped laughing hysterically that is! I have no idea who dreams this stuff up but by golly, they really should find more interesting ways to spend their time. Ha, ha, ha!

August 18, 2011 - submitted by Federica, Italy

Q. Hello Oracle,

I know you won't publish my question but I'll write it down the same. Is there any connection between MYLO XYLOTO and the street artist XYLO (whose name is MYLO)? There are lots of coincidences and not just in the name...

The Oracle replies:

Nope, no connection at all. The band have never heard of him. I checked him out and it's purely a coincidence that his name is Mylo (there are plenty around) as is the fact he's into graffiti.

August 18, 2011 - submitted by Ashley, United States of America[/color][/b]

Q. Dear Oracle,

There's this ridiculous rumor that 'Mylo' is an Egyptian derivative of the name Miley and 'Xyloto' comes from the Greek term for Tombs of the Kings which is located on the island of Cyprus. When you combine both of them it'll say "Miley Cyprus." In other words, "Miley Cyrus." And according to this article, the album was dedicated to her. So, please Oracle, can you tell all the Coldplayers out there that this is not true?

Thanks in advance!

The Oracle replies:

I most certainly can tell you all that this is not true - once I have stopped laughing hysterically that is! I have no idea who dreams this stuff up but by golly, they really should find more interesting ways to spend their time. Ha, ha, ha!

People really believed that? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: