✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grace
I think we'd have to see what the shirt looks like.

this is the t-shirt.

it's actually a bright eyes band shirt.

and since it looks a bit "unusual" it's sort of difficult to make it a bit more girly.

24008_684022_hi_123_850lo.jpg

yeah! a skinny belt would do! i got those chunky ones, but they make my boobs look even bigger (they're big enough in my book; trust me).

and i love your spring trench, annie!! :heart:

hmmm, that last dress looks familiar. urban outfitters again, right? :laugh3:

14669568_04_b?$detailmain$

could neverrr pull it off, but i love it!! :D

Cute! I love color blocking (There's a post about it in Grace's blog--yes, I am in fact advertising her blog. :laugh3: )

I'm sure you'd look fabulous in it. :nice:

this is the t-shirt.

it's actually a bright eyes band shirt.

and since it looks a bit "unusual" it's sort of difficult to make it a bit more girly.

24008_684022_hi_123_850lo.jpg

yeah! a skinny belt would do! i got those chunky ones, but they make my boobs look even bigger (they're big enough in my book; trust me).

and i love your spring trench, annie!! :heart:

hmmm, that last dress looks familiar. urban outfitters again, right? :laugh3:

Cute! Skinny belt would totally work! :D

I know!! I want so much stuff from UO but I can't afford everything. :disappointed:

Forever 21 is my haven, I loooove their stuff. :D

I think I love fashion too much as well, it's ridiculous. My binder is filled with editorial pictures from magazines and stuff...haha. And I have a Project Runway ad on my wall. :heart: Gosh, there's a lot of other fashion-related things I obsess over, but there are too many to name. :lol:

reading through this thread Cavenow sees alot of cheap and half arse makes. always buy quality garments. dont over spend on cheap fabrics and makes! no one wants to spend 90 euros or so on a top only to have it fall to bits in a few months!

So while we were on the topic of coats and jackets...here's some I used during the year:

coats005.jpg

My fall trench coat. The sleeves look kinda big, but they aren't really :lol: .

I WANT A TRENCH COAT !!! and this one looks great ! although i'd like a black one :)

AND I just got paid :dance: means SHOPPING TIME ! (but naah I really shouldnt actually.. :uhoh:)

^Adorable flats! :nice:

reading through this thread Cavenow sees alot of cheap and half arse makes. always buy quality garments. dont over spend on cheap fabrics and makes! no one wants to spend 90 euros or so on a top only to have it fall to bits in a few months!

Honey, as much as I like high-end designer things, I'm only 16 and can't afford it. :laugh3: I have to take what I can. :p

I WANT A TRENCH COAT !!! and this one looks great ! although i'd like a black one :)

AND I just got paid :dance: means SHOPPING TIME ! (but naah I really shouldnt actually.. :uhoh:)

Thanks!!! ( I know, I'm getting paid next week and I'm so excited to get the paycheck! :laugh3: )

Annie, I'm a complete shopaholic!!

I went back to the place to buy your shirt and there was this other store where I bougth some shirts too the day before... well, I went back there to buy my dad a t-shirt. and enden up buying this gooooooooooooooooorgeous audrey hepburn bag!!!! :nice:

I cant control myself arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!

Annie, I'm a complete shopaholic!!

I went back to the place to buy your shirt and there was this other store where I bougth some shirts too the day before... well, I went back there to buy my dad a t-shirt. and enden up buying this gooooooooooooooooorgeous audrey hepburn bag!!!! :nice:

Audrey Hepburn!! That's so cool! :nice:

I know, once you get into the shopping mood it's hard to get out! :lol:

that Amy Winehouse song is appropriate now..

"you tried to make me go to rehab but I said NO NO NO" :lol:

Nina, I LOVE your flats ! :nice:

Thanks!!! ( I know, I'm getting paid next week and I'm so excited to get the paycheck! :laugh3: )

this is bad.. because the money isnt supposed to be spent this way ! :embarassed:

and enden up buying this gooooooooooooooooorgeous audrey hepburn bag!!!! :nice:

I wanna see that bag !! :dance: