✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

I think this will please people that like fashion and shopping. You can post pictures of clothes or things you like or what you have bought and show us.

Personally, I really like New Look things, but there aren't any original shops of that brand yet, so I gotta buy it in second hands, I don't mind though, cause most of the time the clothes are new and cheap.

Anyway, at the moment, I'm thinking about buying this bag:

2731.jpg

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grace

OH SWEET JESUS.

that shirt is beautiful, annie!

how much did you pay for it?

i bet it was quite expensive since merchandise articles at concerts always happen to cost half a fortune!

but... you just reminded me to bring some extra money when i see them in concert! :)

Cool chucks! :D

OH SWEET JESUS.

that shirt is beautiful, annie!

how much did you pay for it?

i bet it was quite expensive since merchandise articles at concerts always happen to cost half a fortune!

but... you just reminded me to bring some extra money when i see them in concert! :)

Thanks Grace! :nice: Yes, it was quite pricey. But I don't mind, I'm going to keep it forever. :D I love it.

Great - but you should have modelled it!:rolleyes:

Erm...yeah I don't think you want me to model it. :sick:

Guest Grace

probably not.

i bet you still got that glow upon your face because you're happy about coldplay. :nice:

A lovely shirt I got last night at the Coldplay concert in Philly!! (I can't shut up about last night, it was that good!)

coldplay001yk8.jpg

And the back:

coldplay002ce2.jpg

Was it an outside unofficial jobbie?

'cos if that is the official tour tee-shirt, than Coldplay have let themselves down as it looks crap

I'm (not) very fashionable, normally wearing Tesco/Asda-branded clothes.

Although I have got wild the last few weeks with a pair of trainers (for the first time for about 3 years) (however said Trainers are a £5 cheapo pair from Asda, but they did stand up to the dog-test rather well)

Was it an outside unofficial jobbie?

'cos if that is the official tour tee-shirt, than Coldplay have let themselves down as it looks crap

No, it's not the official tour tee, they do sell that but I didn't get it. This was just a regular Coldplay shirt. But it's an official shirt, I didn't get it from Chinatown or something. I got it from the venue when I saw them. All the shirts sold at the concert are sold in the Coldplay Official Store website. I quite like it, thanks. ;)