✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got clothes for the first time in ages. god i'm so happy.

We went shopping and mom treated me to a few things (excuse the face).

SDC11769.jpg

SDC11775.jpg

SDC11782.jpg

I also got a really nice baby pink sheer shirt, but my collar was popped in the picture... and not in a cool kind of way :|

Also my mom bought me this bag a few weeks back. It wasn't too expensive either for the quality.

SDC11788.jpg

I love all of those, especially the dress and the t-shirts :wacko: Where do you find all those vintage clothes/shops? I can't find any here :(

Also thanks for reminding me to go shopping soon, haha. I need a hat to protect myself from the sunshine this summer, and also a hoodie would be nice, as I don't have any.

Oh those stuff were not from vintage shops. They were from primark (called penney's in Ireland). Except for the bag of course. It's a really cheap shop. The tshirts were €3 each, the more dressy shirts were €7 and the dress was €17... which is seen as a bit pricey for there tbh. I also got skinny khaki green jeans for €15 and a mustard cardigan for €8.

So yeah, nothing special about it. I get a fair amount of compliments on my clothes and my styles when I go out. You just have the find the rights that go together I guess :shrug:

I love primark, cheap and cheerful :P

You can get some really good bargains from there

I even got one of my Bowie Tshirts from there and my Ramones jumper, most of my skinny jeans are from there and I have a lovely white summer dress from there but I always fear ill spill something down it :P

Your clothes are beautiful btw Emma and I'm so jealous, I want that satchel :P

If I think about my stay in England, I can't remember anyone that actually liked Primark apart from foreigners. :lol: As we can see in Emma's post, there are some very nice clothes at low prices there but you have to be really lucky to find something you like. Then again, I rarely find clothes I'd love to wear. D:

ANYWAY. Nice haul, Emma! :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...
Actually on the topic of prices, the satchel I got was only €25. And most bags like that today are ridiculously price. The bag is really sturdy and good quality. It's lined and all pretty on the inside too.

Ahh it's all lovely, especially the satchel and the button-up shirt :wacky: I do not suit sleeveless button-ups at all but that one looks like it is made for you :heart:

€25? Nice. I don't think it's real leather then but that's not important because it looks solid and sturdy. (Not that I'm UHGGHHHH ITS NOT REAL but the faux leather bags you find in stores for teens here get big big tears on the outside within a few months, and people actually buy them so they can look like that) I bought one of those leather satchels last year, only it's a backpack, holding up very nicely despite my daily mistreatment but I paid quite a lot more than €25 :bigcry:

It looks like Primark has some decent-looking clothes from what I could see on Ebay and on pictures. But I don't think the quality would be very nice and I heard on the news that they really mistreat their workers. D: (Then again... find me some affordable clothing lines who don't... :() They are selling some stuff to DEVIOUS FOREIGNERS through Asos now but just a few things and I didn't really like what I saw :/ guess I'll stay away.

SDC11769.jpg

SDC11775.jpg

SDC11782.jpg

I also got a really nice baby pink sheer shirt, but my collar was popped in the picture... and not in a cool kind of way :|

Also my mom bought me this bag a few weeks back. It wasn't too expensive either for the quality.

SDC11788.jpg

niiice~

• 1 month later...

A FASHION THREAD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I have a feeling I'll be lurking this thread a lot.

here are some of my favorite outfits:

tumblr_mqecqy4BBM1qc0rvuo1_500.jpgtumblr_mmzs0vC2LL1qc0rvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mq8ir6D3Fa1qc0rvuo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mm6nd78Rbu1qc0rvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqzduzFoQP1sd4x53o1_500.jpgtumblr_mqzduzFoQP1sd4x53o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mqzduzFoQP1sd4x53o3_500.jpgtumblr_mqzduzFoQP1sd4x53o4_500.jpg

tumblr_mqzduzFoQP1sd4x53o5_500.jpg

tumblr_mqzduzFoQP1sd4x53o6_500.jpgtumblr_mqzduzFoQP1sd4x53o7_500.jpg

tumblr_mqzduzFoQP1sd4x53o8_500.jpg

I for the most part get all my clothes on sale or I find them in thrift stores!!!

I really want to make a post showing all the treasures I have found while thrift shopping ah man.

But yeah ok wow that was a lot of pictures and most of them are very obnoxious I'm sorry weLP

SDC11769.jpg

SDC11775.jpg

SDC11782.jpg

SDC11788.jpg

also giRL HELLO THAT DRESS???? is amazing???

woowowo

• 2 weeks later...

I need a pair of brown oxfords for 100 or under. What do you all think about these? I like the shape a lot, but i'm iffy about the sides. I'm looking for something to go with my navy pants and jeans.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/kenneth+cole+laser+pointer+oxford?prodId=280754&category=dsw12cat1970010&activeCats=cat20192,dsw12cat1970002,dsw12cat1970010

Fashion is really important to me. I don't shop in certain places, if I see something I like and can afford then ill buy it, I don't really care where it's from (I refuse to go into Republic however).

My fashion sense is quite sixties style, like the mod-ettes. Twiggy is my fashion icon, I absolutely love her! I usually wear a button up shirt tucked into a skirt, but I do wear a lot of dresses. One of my favourite dresses is THIS ONE.

To be honest I find a lot of bargains off of eBay, I bought a navy and pink Fred Perry polo shirt the other day for £11.50, when off the Fred Perry website they are £55. The shirt is in amazing condition, tags came with it (authentic) and is a perfect fit!! :)

I need a pair of brown oxfords for 100 or under. What do you all think about these? I like the shape a lot, but i'm iffy about the sides. I'm looking for something to go with my navy pants and jeans.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/kenneth+cole+laser+pointer+oxford?prodId=280754&category=dsw12cat1970010&activeCats=cat20192,dsw12cat1970002,dsw12cat1970010

They're very nice! I think the sides look fine and would look great with jeans.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...