✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cute tops! :awesome: Or maybe they're called "tunics", I have no idea. They look like something my mum would wear :wacko: uuh which I just realised totally sounded like something bad but I actually like how my mum dresses, ok?? :wacky:

*awkward moment*

So how are the kids? :anxious:

hahahaha it's ok Sof.....I won't be getting any of these anyway..and if I got them I think I'd combine them with other stuff in a way that I wouldn't look old or boring or whatever haha.....:wacky:

(what I kinda don't like about the second one though is that it is transparent and there is this white stuff....idk.....but it would suit me better than the first one I think)

oh my-....I want to get some new clothes but I really don't know what I should get....right at the moment there are only 3 shirts I really like to wear...:shifty:

I just really like tunics that are long and have a flower print for example...

edit: hahahahaha looking at this again I can totally imagine a mum wearing this, esp. the first (I think I don't like it THAT much).....but my best friend and me are always looking for stuff like that...in this style....my best friend has a cupboard full of such stuff and she always looks SO good....:uhoh2:

The transparent dress/ tunic is nice. You just have to wear a top underneath it.

It's a pain to find something that looks alright though. I bought a bright yellow dress which is transparent and I just can't find anything to wear underneath it. The fact that it would have to be nude or yellow doesn't help. I bought it like a year ago and I still haven't worn it. :embarrassed:

Edit the second one you posted is nice too, I prefer the transparent one though.

hahahaha it's ok Sof.....I won't be getting any of these anyway..and if I got them I think I'd combine them with other stuff in a way that I wouldn't look old or boring or whatever haha.....:wacky:

(what I kinda don't like about the second one though is that it is transparent and there is this white stuff....idk.....but it would suit me better than the first one I think)

oh my-....I want to get some new clothes but I really don't know what I should get....right at the moment there are only 3 shirts I really like to wear...:shifty:

I just really like tunics that are long and have a flower print for example...

edit: hahahahaha looking at this again I can totally imagine a mum wearing this, esp. the first (I think I don't like it THAT much).....but my best friend and me are always looking for stuff like that...in this style....my best friend has a cupboard full of such stuff and she always looks SO good....:uhoh2:

Haha I actually didnt mean to say that the clothes were boring or anything :wacky: they just looked like pieces of clothing that my mum would like. Period :awesome:

:disappointed: I kinda have the same problem cause I have quite a lot of clothes but like "old" clothes that I dont wear anymore. There are lots of tshirts and tank tops that I have, but dont like anymore so they just collect dust in the wardrobe pretty much. I feel stupid sometimes when I'm all "waaa I dont have ANYTHING to wear, must buy new clothes now!". Haha I actually brought clothes back home to my parents' cause I didnt have any use for them in Gothenburg :awesome:. Oh the problems we have to tackle in the industrialized countries :cry2:.

Tunics are pretty :awesome: me thinks. Or just big long shirts or whatever cause I loove wearing tights, way more comfortable than pants :anxious:. Tights + big shirt + shoes = DONE AND DONE. Comfy time :dance:

ok so the one in my previous post is not available in my size anymore....(the transparent one

and this one is too freaking expensive...

NUEMPH-Roman-Shirt.jpg

Why is it that you always end up liking the clothes that are expensive and not the ones that are cheap :bigcry:. The girl in the pic looks like she's wondering the same lul

Yeah there might well be white shirt underneath it

So true! It's always like that when you're looking for something though. Black pencil skirts seemed to be EVERYWHERE not too long ago and now that I'm looking for one [i've stupidly burned mine while ironing] I just can't find one that I like.

Haha I actually didnt mean to say that the clothes were boring or anything :wacky: they just looked like pieces of clothing that my mum would like. Period :awesome:

:disappointed: I kinda have the same problem cause I have quite a lot of clothes but like "old" clothes that I dont wear anymore. There are lots of tshirts and tank tops that I have, but dont like anymore so they just collect dust in the wardrobe pretty much. I feel stupid sometimes when I'm all "waaa I dont have ANYTHING to wear, must buy new clothes now!". Haha I actually brought clothes back home to my parents' cause I didnt have any use for them in Gothenburg :awesome:. Oh the problems we have to tackle in the industrialized countries :cry2:.

Tunics are pretty :awesome: me thinks. Or just big long shirts or whatever cause I loove wearing tights, way more comfortable than pants :anxious:. Tights + big shirt + shoes = DONE AND DONE. Comfy time :dance:

Why is it that you always end up liking the clothes that are expensive and not the ones that are cheap :bigcry:. The girl in the pic looks like she's wondering the same lul

hahah ok I got it:nice:

and you are SO right....I think during my apprenticeship I spent way too much money on clothes...I could have saved so much....and I always ended up buying something I wore for some weeks and then didn't like it anymore and i wanted to buy something new immediately ( though I must admit I didn't feel comfortable about my body and that's why I didn't feel comfortable in many clothes though many people told me they really like my style and my clothes...but I just didn't feel comfy...)...so now that I've finally made it to loose almost 20Kg (I can't believe I am looking at myself in the mirror and I feel content and good:awesome:) I feel the need of buying new clothes (of course since many of my thousands clothes are too big now), but I don't just want to buy anything like I did before...my small room is full of clothes it is ridiculous

and I'd love to wear tights and a nice tunic just like you've described it....but since I work in a shop I prefer wearing jeans and a tunic or a shirt and a cardigan usually...I think that's the best way....I really can't wait to try something new when I have finished my apprenticeship and I am free and I can wear whatever I want....yay....then I can also wear other shoes than sneakers (I am kinda sick of them haha)

Hmm sometimes I think like "hmm I know I'll feel (more) comfortable in this shirt/dress once I start training and lose some weight :awesome:." Uhm yeah not the best way of thinking :wacko:. Oh well. Maybe I should stop talking and start doing, so to speak.

I was actually thinking of giving some of my clothes away to like a second hand shop cause I wont make much money of selling them anyway. I just have to sort out the clothes I dont use and get them down to the shop :idea2:

Cant you wear something like that on your days off work? :surprised:

Hmm sometimes I think like "hmm I know I'll feel (more) comfortable in this shirt/dress once I start training and lose some weight :awesome:." Uhm yeah not the best way of thinking :wacko:. Oh well. Maybe I should stop talking and start doing, so to speak.

I was actually thinking of giving some of my clothes away to like a second hand shop cause I wont make much money of selling them anyway. I just have to sort out the clothes I dont use and get them down to the shop :idea2:

Cant you wear something like that on your days off work? :surprised:

Haha Aww if you don't feel comfortable then you should probably try it though I wouldn't worry too much about it. I know my body is still not perfect but I don't worry too much about it anymore which is the best thing about it.

And I thought of doing the same with my clothes I think I am just too lazy to do it oh my. Once I get out of this flat I should get rid of these clothes too.

Well I could wear different stuff when I am off work but since my best friends have left me alone in this town because they moved to another town I don't go out that much anymore. My life is kinda boring at the moment Haha. So I rather save my money for when I have finished my apprenticeship to buy new clothes for summer and to enjoy myself I can't wait!:cool3: