✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

yeaaahhh that's right:wacko:

when I look at it on the pic then I find it rather erm boring....but when I look at it on myself I don't find it that bad...I think I should get used to it

I bought another tunic which I should wear with tights....like we were talking about some weeks ago...I should post a pic of it to show you (since we were talking about it)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just noticed that I like floral prints in general, but since they are oh so fashionable it can be quite easy to get sick of them...I went shopping on friday and there were floral prints everywhere....and the stuff that didn't have a floral print looked boring (not because it didn't have a floral print, but because of the colours etc etc...)...kinda annoying

random but I find this dress kinda cool (sorry for posting so much in here..:uhoh2:)

26983-1.jpg

and this

25936-1.jpg

and this is the kinda floral print I am looking for (I like this one in general)

25243-1.jpg

thiiis

25045-1.jpg

EDIT:

Oki and now here is me wearing tunic and tights for the first time in my life.....:uhoh:

(sorry for the weird poses)

dsc03572.jpg

dsc03568.jpg

looks quite dark I know....but I've got a bright scarf and a bright bag....:wacky:

Can I wear it like that?

woo thanks Sof.....I should do that yeah...I think I actually did, but then it went down haha or I put it down, because I am used to wear the belt on my pants on my hips as well haha...:wacky:

oooh I like it....so far:wideeyed:

gonna wear this on friday night probably with some bright accessoires or something like that

haha yeah you know.....these wicked belts...:freak:

Sof, I love these shoes so much haha....I think it is the first pair of boots that I really like....I didn't even think of getting them, because I did only wear sneakers before (since they are best for work and I never considered getting different shoes for going out haha) but I saw them at a shop and tried them and then I just had to buy them,.....I like the fact that you get those kinda boots more often now...

I went shopping today! :heart: So these are all new clothes....ignore the paleness please.

cl1c.jpg

(yes the shorts are open. The button is missing but I got a spare with it)

cl2u.jpg

cl3t.jpg

cl4x.jpg

cl5w.jpg

The most expensive item out of everything was the cream dress, which was only €17 :wacky:

I got other stuff too but just plain tshirts and a cream cardigan.

I went shopping today! :heart: So these are all new clothes....ignore the paleness please.

cl1c.jpg

(yes the shorts are open. The button is missing but I got a spare with it)

cl2u.jpg

cl3t.jpg

cl4x.jpg

cl5w.jpg

The most expensive item out of everything was the cream dress, which was only €17 :wacky:

I got other stuff too but just plain tshirts and a cream cardigan.

Cute shopping you did there !

I particulary like the two cardigans and the white top :nice:.

Aww some cute stuff you got there emmo. Nice style.

Haha my mum has just called me and told me that my new glasses arrived today (the pair I got on the net) and she says she doesn't like them because they look like 50's glasses which is not what I thought they'd be when I saw them on the net) can't wait to get home and see them:wacky: