July 20, 200323 yr My God, I thought this was a joke at first :stunned: I'm surprised to say the least, but I'm proud of him. Hehe, "anywhere you go, I will go". Go Chris, show these bastards they shouldn't mess with you! :lol:
July 20, 200323 yr It's about time someone stands up the the Paparazzi !!!! You go Chris!!! :smug: :D :P
July 20, 200323 yr It's about time someone stands up the the Paparazzi !!!! You go Chris!!! :smug: :D :P Yeah!
July 20, 200323 yr You know I want to stand up for him, but I can't, this is not going to do anything for the good of Coldplay. Grrr if he's not careful he's gunna end up with a reputation like Liam Gallagher's. I bet the rest of the band are so pissed off with him!! I would be!
July 20, 200323 yr It's about time someone stands up the the Paparazzi !!!! You go Chris!!! :smug: :D :P Yeah! LOL bloody brilliant pic
July 21, 200323 yr OH WHAT A FREAKING WANKER!!!!! I HOPE GP DUMPS HIM AND THE BAND GIVE HIM A SERIOUS SEEING TO!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOO MAD AT HIM RIGHT NOW - WHAT MAKES HIM DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE CELEBS THAT GET HOUNDED BY PAPPARAZZI? I HOPE THIS EXPERIENCE KNOCKS SOME SENSE INTO HIM AND BRINGS HIM BACK DOWN TO EARTH :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !
July 21, 200323 yr bah calm down :stunned: dude..to be honest...l would have smashed the guy's camera....thats what l would have done..haha..cuz l can't deal with people who are stupid... :smug: ...but hmmm tires?? umm calm down chris...this is no mafia situation :lol: :stunned:
July 21, 200323 yr lol. this is one article i would have never guessed should ever get written. go chris. how very rockstar of you.
July 21, 200323 yr And they say he practically has a halo around his head! Nice to see him get a little bad I like it! The press is probably even more invasive because he's dating Gwyneth!
July 21, 200323 yr On one hand, I'm a bit dissapointed in him because it was a very stupid and immature thing to do. On the other, I find it very funny and think it's great that he took a stand against the weirdo. A bit violent, but hey, it got the point across. And then on the other foot, it's a bit... disturbing :stunned:.
July 21, 200323 yr yea i guess he should have done something more low key for his first big anger thingy :shocked2: i have no idea what im saying..... *falls over and dies*
July 21, 200323 yr Let's put it this way: less pictures of Chris and Gwyneth in the near future :wink3:
July 21, 200323 yr I say GO CHRIS! Why on earth is a picture of Chris surfing even remotely interesting? Although, I'm sure he could have dealt with it in a better way. Then again, I think his anger at photographers has been building up for quite some time. I s'pose he handled it the only way he saw fit. :/
July 21, 200323 yr OH WHAT A FREAKING WANKER!!!!! I HOPE GP DUMPS HIM AND THE BAND GIVE HIM A SERIOUS SEEING TO!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOO MAD AT HIM RIGHT NOW - WHAT MAKES HIM DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE CELEBS THAT GET HOUNDED BY PAPPARAZZI? I HOPE THIS EXPERIENCE KNOCKS SOME SENSE INTO HIM AND BRINGS HIM BACK DOWN TO EARTH ! Heyhey, calm down. :stunned: Pleeze dont b this mad :confused:
July 21, 200323 yr hey OMFG chris martin`s a reble.........RAWK!!!!!!!! i fink it woz the best way 2 get rid of the bloke becoz he must b so fed up now with all the press and photographers,i fink i would have done the same. For him 2 do that he must have been really pissed off,is chris surfing going 2 make a story or a gud picture,i don`t fink so(even tho he looked really sexy in a wet suit). Now i fink photographers will get the message and leave him alone,but chris plz don`t turn in2 liam,doing wot he does isn`t rite. Whoeva said chris has turned in2 a man me finx ur rite!!!!!! grrrrrr lol luv kirsten xxx x http://www.maketradefair.com
July 21, 200323 yr OH WHAT A FREAKING WANKER!!!!! I HOPE GP DUMPS HIM AND THE BAND GIVE HIM A SERIOUS SEEING TO!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOO MAD AT HIM RIGHT NOW - WHAT MAKES HIM DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE CELEBS THAT GET HOUNDED BY PAPPARAZZI? I HOPE THIS EXPERIENCE KNOCKS SOME SENSE INTO HIM AND BRINGS HIM BACK DOWN TO EARTH ! Heyhey, calm down. :stunned: Pleeze dont b this mad :confused: yer carm down love y do u fink hes a wanker bcoz personilay wot hes done is wkd,hes actually stood up 2 a photographer,he tryed being polite but he wouldn`t go away. and i fink every celebraty feels like chris does so me finx u need 2 carm down and re-fink wot u just said coz its wrong. y hate him bcoz he did sumfink like this,maybey its his time 2 grow up and stand up 2 people like the press. luv kirsten xxx x http://www.maketradefair.com
July 21, 200323 yr I would like to hear Chris's side of the story, the photographer must have said something to Chris to make him angry. Didn't Chris once say that it there was two stories, one about him eating a sandwhich and one about Liam G. attacking photographers, that the one about Liam G. would make it into the papers. We all get angry sometimes.
July 21, 200323 yr Whoeva said chris has turned in2 a man me finx ur rite!!!!!! grrrrrr lol I sed it and i think im quite rite 2. :smug: ;) :lol:
July 21, 200323 yr hey ello my fellow british coldplayer,iv fink v seen ur name b4 but neva said hiya 2 ya sowy :/ neways hiya lol me is very proud of chris,i found the story funny and i respect him alot more. luv kirsten xxx x http://www.maketradefair.com
July 22, 200323 yr Well I suppose this is OK news, if it means he doesn't have to go to court: ------------------------- Paying damage will end action. COMPENSATION for damages could be all it takes to get Coldplay lead singer Chris Martin out of a court appearance following an alleged altercation with a photographer. Martin, whose band headlined the Splendour In The Grass music festival at Byron Bay, objected to freelance photographer Jon Lister taking photographs of him surfing on Sunday. The photographers car windscreen was allegedly smashed in the clash, and police said yesterday a British man, 26, had been summonsed to appear in court for malicious damage. “Byron Bay police were told a press photographers car was damaged after a conversation between two people at Seven Mile Beach just after noon yesterday,” a police spokesman said. But the photographers employer, who owns the damaged car, said he would not pursue legal action against Martin. “We are not intending on pushing the issue in the court, we just want the damage paid for,” the Sydney photo agency director, who did not wish to be named, said. “We wish it hadnt become a story ... thats why the photographer didnt photograph the incident.” ------------------------- By the way I got mad b/c everyone was praising Chris for what he did when it was obviously wrong, smashing up someones car over a few (lets face it)innocent pictures is not something to celebrate. He over-reacted, let down his family and friends and garnered a bad reputation for himself. I think some people on this board would forgive him for murder - it annoys me that people think that right and wrong don't apply to idols!
Create an account or sign in to comment