• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh dont you worry about that Antonia. I got it all planned already. I wanted to send you a nice package with butterfly confettis and photos through mail :)

aww.. oops, did I ruin the surprise ? :disappointed:

How can you send me confettis through mail. You mean regular mail or e mail.

Ohh no you didnt ruin anything. Now Ill be waiting for that... THANK YOU SO MUCH....

YOU CANT BELIEVE HOW THIS MADE MY DAY. AND TOMORROW, AND THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW AND EVERY DAY UNTIL THE DAY I GET MY CONFETTIES.

:kiss:

you didnt actually think I would go to a Coldplay concert and not send you some butterflies.. come on you know me better !

so many times ive seen you correcting someone who mispelled your nickname.. poor Antonia! :confused:

I'll be off to bed soon as well.. gotta work early tomorrow :disappointed: even though it's a public holiday here in France.. boohoo unlucky me.

nighty night :kiss: see you tomorow !

hey what's your name ManiG ? :)

have you seen them in Toronto in July ?

My names Manisha... Some friends call me Mani.. or Mani G... any of hte 3 works.. feel free to make up your own nickname.. tehehe

Yes i saw them in Toronto, at their first show ! Greatest experience of my life ! :)

so many times ive seen you correcting someone who mispelled your nickname.. poor Antonia! :confused:

I'll be off to bed soon as well.. gotta work early tomorrow :disappointed: even though it's a public holiday here in France.. boohoo unlucky me.

nighty night :kiss: see you tomorow !

^ aw that sucks ! What's the holiday for?

sorry about that... i'll remember now Lndnsky :) i even saw the little white thing below that said '=london sky ' but it didnt click :embarassed: Sorrryy