• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

Top Posters In This Topic

you're quite curious, arent you ? :P

first off, Carla did start this thread. (not that i'm complaining, i'm really not!)

and is she the best coldplayer ? hmm.. one of them FOR SURE ! :D she's my hero, she's the one who found sexy Guy marathon pics. I'll forever owe her ! Plus, we're like stalking soulmates (her words!! :P)

Of course, two is always better for that kind of topic, I'd get bored very quickly, if there was just me.. :(

The more the merrier !

and finally, we had a reason actually. We were too often being off topic in other threads. So Miss genius Carla had the brilliant idea to make us a special off topic thread :D

awesome, isnt she ? :kiss:

awwww:kiss: you made me blush!!! you are the sweetest! but I am not the best coldplayer... that's you ;)

sorry i wasn't here last night... it's been real busy! but i will be back I promise!

I just really had to spend a little time with my boyfriend.. don't wanna screw that up...

Big butts reminds me off friends too... before this I was a friends addict haha.. still am they rerun it a all the time here and I ca'n never stop watching when its on...

have a great day everybody!

Good morning... Or Good afternoon. Or just HI!!!

Im off to do some shopping. Have to start buying stuff for my apartment where Ill be living when I go to collage. (most of the stuff I already own are violet or yellow, so Ill be having one more Coldplay day, buying violet and yellow stuff)...

Im off for work in two hours. and I dont want to go. they schedule me for only 3hours today.. great.. they dont even need me.. :dozey:

I'm bored and tired...so I'm using this thread to rant a bit.

the forum's so calm at this time of the day.. where's everyone really.. ? :disappointed:

yeah, we will..

Im sorry. I feel kinda bad talking about it all the time when I know you're not able to go to any of their shows.. :confused:

But I promise i'll bring you back some wonderful piccies and videos. and IF, I said IF, I get the chance to meet them, I'll ask about a possible concert in Croatia for you!