• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

Top Posters In This Topic

aha parrrrty weekend for you!

I don't get hung over either so it's not that weird i guess....

it's so funny how your going to a bbq while i should be in bed by now...

Ya its not that weird, its great actually:)

But ya thats funny, i always forget that you guys are on the other side of the planet:D

It 2 yes...but i'm free tomorrow... I once stayed up until 3 with Chavi when i had to work.. I sooo regreted that....

it's weekend for me but I am going soon

Ok, ya I should get going too, im done with work. But it was nice talking to you, and ill talk to you soon then:)

Oh did you know we have the same birthday:D:D

uhhmmm tomorrow I'm going shopping for a camera you know a big one (i'd like a leica but that be pushing it) and shoes is i get the chance

and on sunday I may visit my sister but she doesn't know about that yet

what about you Joe? and Ren? are you going to be hungover tomorrow?

Heeeey, well the party was great! :dance: But i didn't drink much so no hangover for me phew! :P

Ahh today dont know what to do, i just got home after training at the gym and i'm just chilling but have no idea what to do later hmm maybe i'll spend the day playing the piano or the guitar or i might just watch a movie weeeee!:kid:

^^ oh so that's why you were gone all of a sudden!

^so what did you end up doing? I did go shopping.. actually had a look at a guitar for a belated birthday present but couldn't decide yet.. also looked at camera's we call em mirror reflex camera's but i don't know if that's the correct english term? I really need some sales person to help me out on that but I should take more time cause that's a lot of money!

also couldn't find shoes so I basicaly went into the city for nothing... :thinking:

^^ oh so that's why you were gone all of a sudden!

^so what did you end up doing? I did go shopping.. actually had a look at a guitar for a belated birthday present but couldn't decide yet.. also looked at camera's we call em mirror reflex camera's but i don't know if that's the correct english term? I really need some sales person to help me out on that but I should take more time cause that's a lot of money!

also couldn't find shoes so I basicaly went into the city for nothing... :thinking:

Yup, sorry for leaving like that but my friends came over and pretty much kidnapped me haha :lol:

Oh i did nothing much, just hang out and talk to some random girls and have a good time :dance:

I still have no idea what to do today but we'll see :wacko:

that sucks! it only happens once every so often here, the power goes out... but it's never that long and we can usually make the best of it...

well here it only happens during the big storms.

and this one was really big. the same storm hit Italy, Austria and Slovenia. People in Austria died from that same storm.

I heard about that! like 5 people... it's afwulll! I heard two young people died when lightening hit their tent...

and in bulgaria it's so damn dry there are big fires going on... that's a big difference on such sort distance.

what a nice way to fall into this thread....

I know.. you're going to college again right just 2 weeks left...

so lots of tourists... I hope no dutch people have emberrased themselves and their country.. hehehe

kijken kijken niet kopen is what they always say about us... (that doesn't go for me I buy toooo much)

Probably that Dutch people dont buy much stuff.

But I do love them. My favorite tourist. (Holland, Denmark, Sweden) They all speak English, well and the British. But the rest of them just speak their own language. So I suppose to know Polish, Czech, Slovakian, French, German, my all time favorite Italian and every other language there is.

French tourists are the worst ever ! we're so rude and some of us dont even bother trying to speak another language even tough they're in another country (although most of us go on vacations in our own country, France now... haha). we're lazy fuckers :lol:

Hey Chavi *waves*

kijken kijken niet kopen means watch watch don't buy (litteraly)

they say we touch everything and then leave without purchase ^tnx antonia.. I think we are pretty international as and we should cause no one else speaks are language except the flemmish...

edit: btw Chavi I love that you do speak English I once met a Frenchman who tried to speak dutch and was pretty good at it... but usually if they speak English it's pretty rare... You don't get a lot of foreign laguages at school do you?

I've been on a lot of french holidays and if you don't speak any french you'll get nowhere but I have to say if you fuck up there not mad about it they do try to help out a lot...

Hey Chavi *waves*

kijken kijken niet kopen means watch watch don't buy (litteraly)

they say we touch everything and then leave without purchase ^tnx antonia.. I think we are pretty international as and we should cause no one else speaks are language except the flemmish...

edit: btw Chavi I love that you do speak English I once met a Frenchman who tried to speak dutch and was pretty good at it... but usually if they speak English it's pretty rare... You don't get a lot of foreign laguages at school do you?

I've been on a lot of french holidays and if you don't speak any french you'll get nowhere but I have to say if you fuck up there not mad about it they do try to help out a lot...

*waves back* Hey Carla !

:nice: I just love speaking English. Sin embargo yo hablo un poco español tambien pero no pienso que lo hable muy bien... es por eso que me gusta el inglés mas! :P mierda ! es muy malo...

actually we HAVE TO learn at least two foreign languages (most of the time English, Spanish or German) from 11 to 18 years old at school.

yeah, we're bad at speaking other languages but quite helpful when needed ;)