have a good day tomorrow

Thanks you too. :)

you too ari...

night...

lucky you... say hi to them from me...

night again... have a great day,,,

Thanks I hope I will get to talk with them. :D

---

Btw i see that many people is having sleeping problems :( have any of you tried any medicine? :thinking: may be is for the weather, here is too hot at night and is not easy to sleep too :\

^ Ah, lucky, when I go to sleep, it takes me like an hour or two to actually fall asleep! It's annoying!

awww now I feel sorry for you, but I have no idea whats that like. As I said the moment I put my head on a pillow Im somewhere in my dreams.

awww now I feel sorry for you, but I have no idea whats that like. As I said the moment I put my head on a pillow Im somewhere in my dreams.

Ah, no worries, I sleep eventually right :D?

But you are so lucky, how do you do that :P?!

And I don't actually believe in that medicine can put me to sleep, I don't know why.

exactly.. it can be bad and dangerous !

so if you guys have some trouble sleeping, go get a nice hot milk and a banana. :D

Hello Joe ! how are you today?

Ooo i like hot milk, but you have to have the sugar in it too!

Im good, just chillin. I bet you cant guess where I am today???

Ooo i like hot milk, but you have to have the sugar in it too!

Im good, just chillin. I bet you cant guess where I am today???

it's fine without sugar :smug: but yeah it's quite good with it too !!

hmm, let me guess... under the boss's desk.. :sneaky: oops wrong thread :P

Hey guys....

you won;t believe the day that I;ve had.... I was on my way to Utrecht when I figured I should call ahead ... I was about a quarter on the way when i made the call and they told me I couldn't come yet because they needed a new door fitted in... Luckily I also had te be in rotterdam, but that was where I just came from so I had to turn and drivbe about 15-20 minutes back...

Then when I got there it was raining and I had to unload my stuff but the elevator was broken so I had to drive my cart down a ramp... I was wearing my all stars and it got slippery and I almost ski-ed all the way down the ramp (still thankfull for not going flat face)

off course I had to take stuff back from the shop up the ramp but some-one helped me. then when I got to the car I saw someone coming up in the elevator :dozey:

Later got to utrecht... and the store was till upside down.. They had torn down both windows.. while I was only supposed to do one and now needed to do both.

when I was finally finished I had about 30 min before the shops closed and wanted to go to H&M. I had to drop some stuff in the car first and then left again... I walked out of the parking lot and almost went flat face again in a busy street! and I changed my shoes! but it was still friggin slippery!

then I tried some stuff on at H&M and wanted to buy it but when I got to the register I couldn't find my wallet... I freaked out... left went to the parking lot and turned my car upside down but couldn't find it, then I went to the manager to ask about it THANK JEZUS he found it!

nothing was missing so I got REALLy lucky there but I still had to pay for my ticket so I searched for it... that was the ONLY thing missing (why the hell would you want it seriously there was like 30 euro's in there) But if you loose your ticket you have to pay the full day... which was 50 euro's GDAMMIT! :censored:

I got home without accidents though :)

edit sorry had to vent for a minute

Hahaha, hmm well not exactly. But Close:laugh3: Just kidding!!

Haha ! I knew it :lol:

you're at work, arent you ? ;)

Hey guys....

you won;t believe the day that I;ve had.... I was on my way to Utrecht when I figured I should call ahead ... I was about a quarter on the way when i made the call and they told me I couldn't come yet because they needed a new door fitted in... Luckily I also had te be in rotterdam, but that was where I just came from so I had to turn and drivbe about 15-20 minutes back...

Then when I got there it was raining and I had to unload my stuff but the elevator was broken so I had to drive my cart down a ramp... I was wearing my all stars and it got slippery and I almost ski-ed all the way down the ramp (still thankfull for not going flat face)

off course I had to take stuff back from the shop up the ramp but some-one helped me. then when I got to the car I saw someone coming up in the elevator :dozey:

Later got to utrecht... and the store was till upside down.. They had torn down both windows.. while I was only supposed to do one and now needed to do both.

when I was finally finished I had about 30 min before the shops closed and wanted to go to H&M. I had to drop some stuff in the car first and then left again... I walked out of the parking lot and almost went flat face again in a busy street! and I changed my shoes! but it was still friggin slippery!

then I tried some stuff on at H&M and wanted to buy it but when I got to the register I couldn't find my wallet... I freaked out... left went to the parking lot and turned my car upside down but couldn't find it, then I went to the manager to ask about it THANK JEZUS he found it!

nothing was missing so I got REALLy lucky there but I still had to pay for my ticket so I searched for it... that was the ONLY thing missing (why the hell would you want it seriously there was like 30 euro's in there) But if you loose your ticket you have to pay the full day... which was 50 euro's GDAMMIT! :censored:

I got home without accidents though :)

edit sorry had to vent for a minute

ooh wow ! what a day ! you're dangerous for yourself you know !

Im glad you made it alive by the end of the day. what would I do without you :cry:

Im glad you made it alive by the end of the day. what would I do without you :cry:

YES!!!! You guessed correct!!

I wish I could only as excited about it though!

It's like the third time in two weeks I couldn't find my wallet and I'm soooo not like that! only it's the first time I got soo close to actually losing it

I seriously would not know what to do

and btw did i tell you your so sweet! what would I do without you? but that's why I'm still okay.. we are destined to stalk together....

edit:

also:

Hey antonia... I've never seen the notebook... I should though.

tnx Joe ;)

if your so bummed about your job why do you do it?

It's like the third time in two weeks I couldn't find my wallet and I'm soooo not like that! only it's the first time I got soo close to actually losing it

and btw did i tell you your so sweet! what would I do without you? but that's why I'm still okay.. we are destined to stalk together....

Awwww you guys are cute!!!!!!:D

edit:

also:

tnx Joe ;)

One day Ill be watching the news. And there will be. Two young women were caught by Scotland Yard in South London while they were trying to take off all the clothes from world known Coldplay bass player Guy Berryman. Mr. Berryman reported them few weeks ago, he noticed that that two women are always somewhere near him, but in last few days they are always in front of his house. So he called police and the two were caught. They are from France and Holland and will be deported to their countries tomorrow morning.

And I will know that those two women are you two. And Ill be proud. My coldplaying dot com friends on national tvs all over the world.

edit:

also:

tnx Joe ;)

you're a bit distracted these days.. :confused: it'll be alright ! SOON !

Awwww you guys are cute!!!!!!:D

:kiss:

One day Ill be watching the news. And there will be. Two young women were caught by Scotland Yard in South London while they were trying to take off all the clothes from world known Coldplay bass player Guy Berryman. Mr. Berryman reported them few weeks ago, he noticed that that two women are always somewhere near him, but in last few days they are always in front of his house. So he called police and the two were caught. They are from France and Holland and will be deported to their countries tomorrow morning.

And I will know that thise two women are you two.

HAHAHAHA !! :lol:

that'd be EPIC !

but you forgot the part where they say the two women had an accomplice in Croatia who planned everything ! :P

edit:

also:

tnx Joe ;)

Oh well its actually not that bad! I get paid good at least. But I might actually be getting a new one!