✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay Messenger

Cobalt

thecoldplaymessengergv8.jpg

Welcome to the Messenger

A new dawn in Coldplay news reporting

Hello and welcome to the souvenir* first edition of the Coldplay Messenger, the all-new publication delivering the latest Coldplay happenings to you, wherever you may be. Think of us as being like a friend who knows quite a lot about that band you like and who gets in touch every couple of weeks telling you what they've been up to, only you don't have to reply saying "thanks mate, how are things with you?".

Download Death Will Never Conquer for free

If you haven't dropped in on Coldplay.com lately, you won't know that we've been giving away a free MP3 of an exclusive Coldplay track called Death Will Never Conquer, which is unavailable anywhere else. The band have played the song throughout the first leg of the Viva La Vida tour, so if you're going along to a show in Europe, went to one in North America, or just fancy hearing a new Coldplay song for free, then click here to download it.

Coldplay.com round-up

It's been a busy few weeks on Coldplay.com. We've launched the Oracle section, which is giving you folks the chance to find out the answer to a question about Coldplay (or, indeed, a question not about Coldplay). We've also delivered a bunch of excellent on-the-road blogs from Roadie #42 as well as an exclusive interview with Mr Jonny Buckland. And we've posted two different videos for Vida La Vida - one by Hype Williams and the other by Anton Corbijn. Plus Anchorman has been keeping you up to date with all the latest Coldplay-related news. In fact, as we've got lots more coming up over the next few weeks, might we humbly suggest that the site is worthy of a bookmark?

Win a signed album

Because we'd like you to enjoy receiving your copy of the Coldplay Messenger, we're going to be running a different exclusive competition in every issue. To kick things off, we're offering one reader the chance to win a Coldplay album which will not only be signed by the band, but personally dedicated to the person of their choice (be it the winner or, say, their spouse or grandmother). In other words, this isn't just a signed CD we've got sitting in a cupboard. Heck no, it's going to be done especially for you. To be in with a chance of winning it, simply email your name and address to [email protected] before Saturday 23rd August.

Until next time.

The Coldplay Messenger

* You can, if you wish, keep it

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

I need to check the site more often. I missed the interview with Jonny! but I like the messenger already :D

Guest LiquidSky
When I first saw the subject on my inbox I was like :stunned: A Coldplay Messenger? Are they chatting with us???? :stunned: But then I opened it and saw the whole thing. It's still cool but not as cool as my initial thought :P

yeah that's what I thought too. I was like "What? Jonny is going to be online or something?":laugh3:

Chavi tu pourrais m'aider à comprendre les grandes lignes de ce topic stiouplé ?

I'm lost ...

en gros, on a reçu ce mail (de la part de la newsletter du site officiel) .. y'a du blabla sur tout ce qui a de nouveau sur le site, comme t'as pu le comprendre.

Tu peux gagner un album dédicacé personnalisé avec TON nom dessus juste en envoyant ton nom et adresse par mail à l'adresse indiquée. Il y aura surement d'autres trucs à gagner à fur et à mesure qu'ils envoient d'autres "messengers".

En ce qui concerne les messages subliminaux, y'a pleins de liens un peu partout sur la lettre, dont deux avec des marques pages (voir mon post plus tôt) et une vidéo de Kylie Minogue.. donc on se demande si y'a pas un petit message caché derrière tout ca..

hope that was helpful to you :)

en gros, on a reçu ce mail (de la part de la newsletter du site officiel) .. y'a du blabla sur tout ce qui a de nouveau sur le site, comme t'as pu le comprendre.

Tu peux gagner un album dédicacé personnalisé avec TON nom dessus juste en envoyant ton nom et adresse par mail à l'adresse indiquée. Il y aura surement d'autres trucs à gagner à fur et à mesure qu'ils envoient d'autres "messengers".

En ce qui concerne les messages subliminaux, y'a pleins de liens un peu partout sur la lettre, dont deux avec des marques pages (voir mon post plus tôt) et une vidéo de Kylie Minogue.. donc on se demande si y'a pas un petit message caché derrière tout ca..

hope that was helpful to you :)

Ouuuh d'accord, c'est plus clair maintenant :D merci beaucoup Chavi !