✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay Messenger

Cobalt

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I saw the mail and thought they answerd my question on the oracle....:dunce:

now this type of writing reminds me off debs or am I being delusional again? (:thinking:oh wait I always am)

not much actually.. French (obviously), English (duh), Spanish and the basis of Cambodian. I'd love to learn more !

didn't we cover that off topic anguage thing in our off topic thread? :laugh3: :p

give them my address and Ill send it back to you if you win.. come on I'm pretty sure I would :P

I was sooo gonna say that (evil minds think alike I guess)

didn't we cover that off topic anguage thing in our off topic thread? :laugh3: :p

omg I'm sooo stooopid. I just read what you said, and then thought, wait why is she sending her home address, it's you email they meant! And then I thought--wait, that makes sense, so they could MAIL you the CD. 'doh!!!! :shame::dunce: so, thanks coldplay_is_louve!!! haha

i'm a moron too! i sent in my freaking email address, and just realized that they meant home address, so i sent in another just now. wow, that was stupid of me! :lol:

hahaha, well i thought that too, but the rest of it didn't click for me. figures :dozey:

not that it really matters much anyway, when i think about how many people will be entering this :P

Yeah, the chances are slim. But someone's got to win, and it may as well be one of us!:D

(me:smug:)

Well that is because when you sign up it only delivers you messages from that point onwards. It doesn't send you previous messages.

Captain Obvious Mail Edition.

I signed one month ago and I never received that [u]instant[/u] email, that's what I wated to say. :(

I checked my email configuration as they say but .... nothing

well..., no problem, I will find out how to fix it