✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay Messenger

Cobalt

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me rindo... (I give up)

When I signed time ago I was using Windows as O.S, (and firefox). Now I use Ubuntu as a O.S. and Firefox, and nothing. I have used Internet explorer too.

Now I tried to change my email address and nothing again. At this moment I only want to find an administrator's web, and ask him/her what can I do or if he/she knows something about this issue.

For some reason I suppose I'll never receive this Messenger email :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Might we interest you in front row seats?

No.2, Vol.1

Live updates from Lyon on Coldplay.com

Hello and welcome to another Coldplay Messenger. We begin this edition with the news that Coldplay.com will be tagging along with the band at their show in Lyon today (in much the same way we did at the Brixton gig). Keep an eye on the website throughout this afternoon/evening for exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and updates, as they happen. Should be fun.

Listen to Saturday's BBC show

Last weekend, Coldplay played a special concert at the BBC Radio Theatre in London. Until this Saturday, you can click here to listen to the entire hour-long show on your computer. Folks in the UK can also watch video of the whole performance here. Of course you can read Roadie #42's blog about the show wherever you live.

Coldplay.com update

The big excitement at Coldplay.com since the last edition of the Messenger has been the introduction of the new Post section, which brings together all of the site's videos, pictures, blogs and interviews in one handy place. The most recent of those interviews is with Strokes' guitarist and formidable solo artist Albert Hammond Jr who's supporting the band on their current European tour and who told us how "lucky, happy and excited" he feels to be doing so. Thoroughly nice chap.

Vote Coldplay.com! Vote Roadie #42!

If you've enjoyed Coldplay's online activities over the past 12 months, whether it be the timeline, the blogs, the free downloads, the ticket giveaways, the Oracle, the news coverage or, indeed, the Coldplay Messenger, then you may wish to click here to cast your daily vote for the site in the BT Digital Music Awards' Best Official Site category. You can also click here to vote for Roadie #42 for Best Blog. We'd be very much obliged if you did.

Win front row tickets to the gig of your choice

Judging by the tens of thousands of you who entered the signed album competition in the last Messenger, it seems you folks quite like a competition. Congrats to the randomly-selected winner, Ivan G, whose CD has already been signed by the band (we have proof) and is winging its way to Croatia. In this edition, we're offering one reader a front-row pair of tickets to the Coldplay gig of their choice before the end of 2008 (click here to see the full list of upcoming shows).

To be in with a chance of winning, just email your name and address to [email protected] before Saturday September 13th. One entry per person, please. And it's not really worth entering unless you know can make it along to one of the shows (the prize is just the tickets).

Right, we're off to put the kettle on.

The Coldplay Messenger

proof1.jpg

tea.jpg

Win front row tickets to the gig of your choice

Judging by the tens of thousands of you who entered the signed album competition in the last Messenger, it seems you folks quite like a competition. Congrats to the randomly-selected winner, Ivan G, whose CD has already been signed by the band (we have proof) and is winging its way to Croatia. In this edition, we're offering one reader a front-row pair of tickets to the Coldplay gig of their choice before the end of 2008 (click here to see the full list of upcoming shows).

To be in with a chance of winning, just email your name and address to [email protected] before Saturday September 13th. One entry per person, please. And it's not really worth entering unless you know can make it along to one of the shows (the prize is just the tickets).

Right, we're off to put the kettle on.

The Coldplay Messenger

:stunned::stunned: *runs to send email*

edit: lucky bastard!

cpdisc.jpg?0.8709834619214446

• 4 weeks later...

Number 3!!

Soon, you can get Lost! First, you can win sticks

Read about the Lost! EP, watch the Lost! video

Hello and welcome to the third edition of The Coldplay Messenger. We begin this one with the news that Coldplay's next single will be Lost! It will be released as a four-track, digital-only EP on November 10th across the world. The single's artwork looks like this and its video, filmed in Chicago, looks like this. Here's an exclusive little story from Will about the track's genesis. "That song had been around for a long time, without ever getting finished. I was starting to get into using a particular drum programming programme. I was messing around with that and I built this beat up from scratch. Then Chris overheard it and played Lost! over the top of it." Et voila! A cracking tune was born.

Munich gig comin' atcha

Last Friday night, Coldplay played a show in Munich, Germany. By all accounts, it was a jolly good one. On Wednesday (Oct 1st), you can judge for yourself, because the show is being broadcast in full, and without adverts, on Absolute radio (which is the new name for Virgin Radio). Head over to Absoluteradio.co.uk to find out how you can listen, whether it be on the radio in the UK or on the internet wherever in the world you are. Oh, and if you've got plans on Wednesday night, then you'll be able to listen to the gig on the website from Thursday.

Coldplay.com update

It's been busy, busy, busy on the official site since the last Messenger. We've had exclusive interviews with both Guy and Will, as well as a text message from Chris. Plus, The Oracle has been answering questions galore, while Roadie #42 has been banging out his marvellous blogs from on-the-road. #42 even managed to weigh in with a film of Chris singing Hunting High And Low with Mags from A-ha in Oslo. Keep it locked to the site, because there's lots more on the way.

European shop opens for business

Looking for that special gift for that special someone who lives in that special continent between the Atlantic ocean and Asia? Why then, you'll be pleased to hear that Coldplay's UK/European shop has now opened for business. It joins the already-established US/Rest of World store. Click here to enter the shop foyer, then pick where you're from. Or, indeed, where you're at.

Win Will's drumsticks - signed by the band

Following our comeptition to win front-row tickets in the last Messenger - won by a fellow from Canada - we've got another corking contest for you this time. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Will's drumsticks, signed by the entire band. To be in with a chance of winning, simply email your name and address to [email protected] before Wednesday October 8th. One entry per person, please (otherwise this chap will come and get you).

See you next time.

The Coldplay Messenger

Latest Coldplay Messenger!...

Coldplay News

Soon, you can get Lost! First, you can win sticks

Read about the Lost! EP, watch the Lost! video

Hello and welcome to the third edition of The Coldplay Messenger. We begin

this one with the news that Coldplay's next single will be Lost! It will be

released as a four-track, digital-only EP on November 10th across the

world. The single's artwork looks like this href="http://emi.emreact.com/go.asp?/bEMU001/qSCXMP9/xR93DQ9" >Click

here

and its video, filmed in Chicago, looks like this

Click

here. Here's an exclusive little story from Will about the track's

genesis. "That song had been around for a long time, without ever getting

finished. I was starting to get into using a particular drum programming

programme. I was messing around with that and I built this beat up from

scratch. Then Chris overheard it and played Lost! over the top of it." Et

voila! A cracking tune was born.

Munich gig comin' atcha

Click

here

Last Friday night, Coldplay played a show in Munich, Germany. By all

accounts, it was a jolly good one. On Wednesday (Oct 1st), you can judge

for yourself, because the show is being broadcast in full, and without

adverts, on Absolute radio (which is the new name for Virgin Radio). Head

over to Absoluteradio.co.uk - href="http://emi.emreact.com/go.asp?/bEMU001/qSUO4P9/xR93DQ9" >Click

here

to find out how you can listen, whether it be on the radio in the UK or on

the internet wherever in the world you are. Oh, and if you've got plans on

Wednesday night, then you'll be able to listen to the gig on the website

from Thursday.

Coldplay.com update

It's been busy, busy, busy on the official site

Click

here

since the last Messenger. We've had exclusive interviews with both Guy

Click

here

and Will

Click

here

, as well as a text message from Chris

Click

here

Plus, The Oracle

Click

here

has been answering questions galore, while Roadie #42 has been banging out

his marvellous blogs

Click

here

from on-the-road. #42 even managed to weigh in with a film

Click

here

of Chris singing Hunting High And Low with Mags from A-ha in Oslo. Keep it

locked to the site, because there's lots more on the way.

European shop opens for business

Looking for that special gift for that special someone who lives in that

special continent between the Atlantic ocean and Asia? Why then, you'll be

pleased to hear that Coldplay's UK/European shop has now opened for

business. It joins the already-established US/Rest of World store. Click

here

Click

here

to enter the shop foyer, then pick where you're from. Or, indeed, where

you're at.

Win Will's drumsticks - signed by the band

Following our comeptition to win front-row tickets in the last Messenger -

won by a fellow from Canada - we've got another corking contest for you

this time. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Will's drumsticks,

signed by the entire band. To be in with a chance of winning, simply email

your name and address to href="mailto:[email protected]">mailto:[email protected]

before Wednesday October 8th. One entry per person, please (otherwise this

chap

Click

here

will come and get you).

See you next time.

The Coldplay Messenger

Click

here

Click Here to Unsubscribe:

Click

here

[RL R93DQ9]

oooh, four-track EP on my birthday :nice:

i'm thinking they can pull a max of THREE versions of "lost!" out of their asses:

"lost!"

"lost?"

and "lost! (live)"

so i would think that would mean we get minimum ONE new song (unless they decide to cheap us out with a live version of some song we've already heard...:shifty:)