✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplay Messenger

Cobalt

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom emailed me asking about this messenger (she got it as well as me) and was asking a bunch of questions. If she found this messenger it's only a matter of time before she stumbles upon our forum.

Oh no...:thinking:

Yet another Coldplayer-Mother we may have:P

It's uncorrect...much better to write this:

E' completamente difficile parlare molte lingue, ma il mio sogno è parlare correttamente l'inglese!

The Italian language is so difficult indeed...

È completamente molto a parlare molte lingue, ma il mio sogno rimase parlare correntemente inglese !

omg I'm sooo stooopid. I just read what you said, and then thought, wait why is she sending her home address, it's you email they meant! And then I thought--wait, that makes sense, so they could MAIL you the CD. 'doh!!!! :shame::dunce: so, thanks coldplay_is_louve!!! haha

wow :surprised:

know any other languages?

not much actually.. French (obviously), English (duh), Spanish and the basis of Cambodian. I'd love to learn more !

shit. i can't sign up just yet.

i don't know if i'm going to be living where i'm living much longer. i could give them my mom's address but we're not on speaking terms, and she probably won't give it to me if i win.

SHIT. :uhoh:

give them my address and Ill send it back to you if you win.. come on I'm pretty sure I would :P