✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How to meet Coldplay "Tactics"

chileandude1

Threads merged.

Only if you're fricking creepy.

yep lol. or just find the address and write him a letter. i'm sure he wouldn't mind if you were outside and asked for an autograph or something, but don't bring a camera, or he might think your a nosey pap and punch you! :P lol just joking xx

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there waiting with you! I was so bummed that night. It was nice getting to meet Wolf Gang though. I'm considering going to the NJ shows Aug 3rd and 4th and try my chances of meeting them after the concert..

Hi,

Did you go to the Jersey shows? Any luck meeting them? I went on the 4th but didn't stick around figuring they weren't hanging out and were headed straight to Manhattan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I'm flying to London next week (from 27.09 to 30.09) and I wish I could meet them at the Bakery/Beehive.

Any suggestion about timetables? The Bakery or The Beehive?

Do you think after Hannover they will be back to London on 23.09?

Hope you can help me.

I'm a Coldplayer since 2000 and I just want to tell them they're the sountrack of my life :)

Thank you and cheers from Italy :)

• 3 months later...
Hi,

Did you go to the Jersey shows? Any luck meeting them? I went on the 4th but didn't stick around figuring they weren't hanging out and were headed straight to Manhattan.

Sorry for such the late response! I didn't end up going to the NJ shows. The plans for the trip kind of fell through. Same for when I planned to see them in Boston. However, I just saw them Dec 30th at the Barclays center. It was freezing outside but I figured I'd just walk to the back of the center just to see if they'd be back there. Of course one of the guys who worked there said they left right after the concert. Not sure if he was being honest, but there was no way I could wait outside for much longer in that cold weather lol.

Next tour ill try again. I may even head out on their last song a little early to stand by the gate.. Maybe that'll help.

Sorry for such the late response! I didn't end up going to the NJ shows. The plans for the trip kind of fell through. Same for when I planned to see them in Boston. However, I just saw them Dec 30th at the Barclays center. It was freezing outside but I figured I'd just walk to the back of the center just to see if they'd be back there. Of course one of the guys who worked there said they left right after the concert. Not sure if he was being honest, but there was no way I could wait outside for much longer in that cold weather lol.

Next tour ill try again. I may even head out on their last song a little early to stand by the gate.. Maybe that'll help.

Hi,

I left the NJ show a bit early but wished I hadn't. I should've known they would do a runner and head to NYC. The show was great but as you probably already know there is NOTHING else around the arena unlike Verizon Center in D.C. BTW it was fun meeting you and your friends after the show in D.C July 9th. Call me biased but as D.C native it ranked as my best show so far with Mohegan Sun a close second. That's a great place to see a show too!

Can't wait til the next tour and album. Hope to see you at a show before too long. :)

• 6 years later...