✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How to meet Coldplay "Tactics"

chileandude1

Well, you could win a radio contest like I did to meet the band. I'm going to have "Cocktails with Coldplay" before one of their concerts in July...I'm so excited!

Cocktails with Coldplay sounds like the best thing ever!!!!!! :bomb:

i wihs my radio stations were not so lame and actually did cool things like that :(

but congrats! :D im sure u will tell us all about it! :dance:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wel that's the plan yeah, we;ve got tix for the tursday at aras, and then for the rest of the weekend at werchter, our plan is to sleep at werchter that night, like I said only a 2 hour drive, so would be awesome to be driving beihnd the tour bus/truck I wouldn't even have to navigate :P

they're probaly driving up to werchter the next day,or hopefully in thevening so I can join the convoi :wacky:

You're so lucky to go to werchter! It's a great festival. And know I hundestand why you said that the band will probably drive by night :P But they can drive in the morning too :thinking:

I met them once, when they were playing in small venues. And it's true, ask the security stuff at the stadion (it was a club then, so of course a bit easier).

Maybe with something special to sign or show the guys.

I met them once, when they were playing in small venues. And it's true, ask the security stuff at the stadion (it was a club then, so of course a bit easier).

Maybe with something special to sign or show the guys.

It's clear that It's easier to meet them in a small arenas, but It's over now with the small ones :shocked2:

Nah, I doubt it... Nobody's willing to come with me, so I'll have to wait 'till I'm big enough to go on my own:( wich is really really sad. I would love nothing more than meeting them.:bigcry:

Nonetheless I'm really happy for you Christina, I hope you get to meet them!:)

aw, you're too sweet!! :nice::hug:!!!!

but i think that's probably what i'll do. ask around like CRAZY. :D:D:D:D

It's clear that It's easier to meet them in a small arenas, but It's over now with the small ones :shocked2:

Yeah sorry, if it wasn't a help. Just wanted to mention, instead of waiting around, it would be better to concentrate more on people who work there.

Yeah sorry, if it wasn't a help. Just wanted to mention, instead of waiting around, it would be better to concentrate more on people who work there.

No, It's really helping :) With a great smile and a hot voice, I think that we can have some informations :P

i have another question.

when/where do you think i should ask where to wait for the boys?

cause in my case, the susquehanna bank center doesn't have a website, just the susquehanna bank.

so, i could try contacting them, but they won't know. i'm pretty sure.

so should i just walk around before the show asking people? i would love to know before hand though. maybe i should go there.

i don't know. :uhoh:

i have another question.

cause in my case, the susquehanna bank center doesn't have a website, just the susquehanna bank.

so should i just walk around before the show asking people? i would love to know before hand though. maybe i should go there.

ME TOO!!!! :bomb: i want to kno these things b4 hand!!!

i have another question.

maybe if you have a chance go by and look around, but calling them or looking at the site probably won't get you far they're not going to be encouraging this i think