✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How to meet Coldplay "Tactics"

chileandude1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i've gotten into a james blunt afterparty once where i actually got to mingle and have drinks with blunt and the band with a little help from my friends. i happen to have attractive female friends who have just been offered passes to go to the afterparty of certain concerts when they were on the floor (and really, its just mingling and chatting before they leave for their next gig). usually its from a sound guy, or some other roadie who knows what's happening after. if your not on the floor, you're kinda outta luck cuz the guys who work the upper stage are obviously just ushers or ppl who work for the venues. you could try asking one of the roadies bout whats happening after and if they don't know, then at least you tried? i suspect coldplay wont be having an afterparty where they're just bringing random ppl from the audience to go to- but who knows.

ot: but at the james blunt afterparty women were throwing themselves shamelessly (and by shamelessly i mean i was embarrassed for us women) at james and he was having none of it haha. i was with my ex-bf at the time so i def was not one of them!

well, i've gotten into a james blunt afterparty once where i actually got to mingle and have drinks with blunt and the band with a little help from my friends. i happen to have attractive female friends who have just been offered passes to go to the afterparty of certain concerts when they were on the floor (and really, its just mingling and chatting before they leave for their next gig). usually its from a sound guy, or some other roadie who knows what's happening after. if your not on the floor, you're kinda outta luck cuz the guys who work the upper stage are obviously just ushers or ppl who work for the venues. you could try asking one of the roadies bout whats happening after and if they don't know, then at least you tried? i suspect coldplay wont be having an afterparty where they're just bringing random ppl from the audience to go to- but who knows.

ot: but at the james blunt afterparty women were throwing themselves shamelessly (and by shamelessly i mean i was embarrassed for us women) at james and he was having none of it haha. i was with my ex-bf at the time so i def was not one of them!

:wink3:<<<<<<<<Pray for lotsa luck, a band in a good after-show mood, and very few people around, and you just may get lucky. (the Suv pulled up next to me, I asked for Jonny to sign an autograph through the van window....THEY chose to all pile out of the van and meet us. It was a great feeling, knowing they could`ve kept right on going.....)

• 4 weeks later...

:D wait very late after the show, if you see a black German SUV and the security afro woman (Kelly ?), the band or at least one them is still around. DONT LISTEN to those who will tell you they left already ! Listen to ANY conversation you hear, be friendly with the security at the venue, not Coldplay's security (that's just impossible), because they might tell you stuff!

and DO NOT give up because of the cold or the rain or scary people looking at you !

oh and dont forget to say Hello to the roadies who come in and out ;)

:D wait very late after the show, if you see a black German SUV and the security afro woman (Kelly ?), the band or at least one them is still around. DONT LISTEN to those who will tell you they left already ! Listen to ANY conversation you hear, be friendly with the security at the venue, not Coldplay's security (that's just impossible), because they might tell you stuff!

and DO NOT give up because of the cold or the rain or scary people looking at you !

oh and dont forget to say Hello to the roadies who come in and out ;)

Cooky, Jo, Pallavi this is the gospel for Jersey

I don't know about the other countries but here the easiest way is going to the airport (I met Travis guys that way ):wacky: or the hotel (ok.. just outside the hotel.. it's not about scaring them :P ) ... when they came here there was many people outside the hotel and the band said hi and signed autographs many times...

but I think this would only work in places where they guys haven't been before or places like southamerica :P

here waiting outside the venue doesn't really work... I might try next time anyway...

and yes.. being friendly with security guys or anyone who could have access to them is a must (not only security guards, also journalists who might have any kind of info... when they came here we were waiting outside the hotel but we didn't really know if they were there but a journalist told me "all the guys except Chris are there... Chris is coming in a grey suv and will be here in like 15 minutes"... and it happened :P )

But I know nothing about Rotterdam ! so how would I know :bigcry: :lol:

but anyways.. Guys it's not about luck, it's about taking the right opportunities and never giving up ! and also you gotta believe in it ! :D Do I sound like a preacher ?

actually Guy would be the only one who you might find in a random place.. dont forget to look for a nice running dude :wink3:

ooh should I get the toaster back ? I like it a lot too but i wanted to put my sign somewhere.. :(