✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How to meet Coldplay "Tactics"

chileandude1

That must be really really hard to contain ourselves ! But my reactions can be:

1--> have a totally dumb and nervous lough

2--> become all red and sweaty

3--> be totally speechless

4--> faint ! :D

Mmmh Liz I think Guy would be so scared ! :lol: You know, I'm sure he's a pure and innocent man !

trust me, when the moment comes you'll be surprisingly calm and serene... it's also part of the karma I think :wink:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me, when the moment comes you'll be surprisingly calm and serene... it's also part of the karma I think :wink:

I trust you ;) How many times did you met him ?

That's true, maybe are we just imaginating wrong things ;)

[/i][/b][/color]

hahah nonsense....perrine u havent seen the video hits interview i take it :wink3::wink3::wink3: OHH YEAH!

and Guy would wuv :heart: my taking an interest in his interests!!! :D:D i absolutely love photography and running and we actually have a lot in common!!:dance:

No I haven't seen it ! You have to show me one day :)

I trust you ;) How many times did you met him ?

That's true, maybe are we just imaginating wrong things ;)

No I haven't seen it ! You have to show me one day :)

met Chris once for real, like hugs pics sigs etc.. and saw Guy and Jonny in a flash both times I acted totally cool :smug: then freaked out as soon as they were out of sight :lol:

my fave story about meeting coldplay is this:

My sis and I arrived at the venue a few hours early, this is when they were still using tour buses, anyway, my sis and I decided to go down to a pub and have a few beers since we were so early, the bus was parked infront of the venue and since we didnt see anyone we headed on down. We get back about an hour later, and a bit tipsy and are infront of the bus making up a dance for clocks, falling all over each other laughing and the door comes open and off walks Chris!! Us being the crazy people we are started running towards him, my sister yelling Chris Chris!!! He looks over at us like we just escaped the looney bin and my sis immediatly asks if she can rub his head, he gets this akward look on his face and without a chance to answer she starts rubbing his hair, i snapped a picture, we said thanks and took off running in the other direction, it wasnt until after he was gone that we realized that he had probably been watching us the whole time he was on the bus, our clocks dance and all. hahaha

^^ OMG :laugh3: Mary that is HILARIOUS! :lol: hahaha so u guys just ran away after your sister rubbed his head?? omg that is a great story! :lol:

yes hahaha but thank god we decided to stay after the show, we got to meet him again, poor guy lol and the rest of the band, Guy must of been in a bad mood because, my sis asked him if she could rub his head, and he replies "no pictures, no head rubbing" hahahaha but it was great!

This thread is a lifesaver. I feel so much more confident now! :D

I am definitely holding up a 'Coldplay is better than The Beatles' sign. They'll all swarm down on me then!

That can call their attention :lol:

I'm having a poster that reads "Phil is boilin' HOT!" on one side, and "Florida loves Coldplay" on the other :D

yes hahaha but thank god we decided to stay after the show, we got to meet him again, poor guy lol and the rest of the band, Guy must of been in a bad mood because, my sis asked him if she could rub his head, and he replies "no pictures, no head rubbing" hahahaha but it was great!

omg im just now seeing this! :P:P silly boy!! i would have rubbed his head anyway! :P:P

Hey guys, I have a question: Suppose that the band has a gig tonight in a town (there is no airplane in this town), and tomorrow they'll have a gig in another country, but near to the first one. So, do you think that they spend the night and tomorrow they move or have they a kind of buses and move by night?

Haha Mounira I had the same question !

I don't know if they stay in Arras after the show, but I have big doubts about that ... It would be so great, I could wait hours to meet them !

It great that there is no airport in Arras :D

MP PePe57