Is there anybody from Lithuania?

Agna

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! you really been in our country? that's nice! ;) and in which places you were?

btw, i haven't been in Iceland but i really wish to come there one day! :rolleyes: I heard about interesting air swimming pools.. :rolleyes:

Karolina,nesinervink,dažniausiai taip būna,kad atrodo blogai parašei,o iš tiesų būna atvirkščiai.O kas ten pvz tau buvo sunkiausia?

Oh,that is actually amazing that you liked our country it`s so nice to hear people saying that :dozey:

Hi! you really been in our country? that's nice! ;) and in which places you were?

btw, i haven't been in Iceland but i really wish to come there one day! :rolleyes: I heard about interesting air swimming pools.. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've been to Vilnius, Kaunas, Kaišiadorys and Bačkonys. :)

Actually, I'm not from Iceland ... I only change flags in my profile - otherwise I'm from Slovenia. :smiley:

Oh,that is actually amazing that you liked our country it`s so nice to hear people saying that :dozey:

Yeah, I believe so :D

Na, buvo visokie tekstiniai uždaviniai nesąmonės kažkokios, suskaičiuot talpas ir pan, paskui su parabolės grafiku užsiknisau, nes nemokėjau viršūnės koordinačių rast, ir šiaip su geometrija ne kaip sekėsi man šį kartą :\

Hi, it's nice to see new people who like our country ;)

Yeah, I've been to Vilnius, Kaunas, Kaišiadorys and Bačkonys. :)

Actually, I'm not from Iceland ... I only change flags in my profile - otherwise I'm from Slovenia. :smiley:

Oh you cheater! :D

Ok.. besides, Slovenia is also very attractive, mountainous country as i know. :)

I'm also not yet at university. I go out of my mind when i think what line should i choose, i mean what should i study.. :\

for the past few days it happened to me that when i was turning on tv, i was seeing always the same song video clip and this song is so in my mind now and i really started to like it. it's not so new, so i guess you know it and what do you think?

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Well it's nice to know what you want to study, so it's okay if you still have a while before deciding what uni to choose. :smiley: I had some troubles with deciding what to study if I wasn't accepted to translation studies .... so I'm glad I managed :lol:

Oh, that song is nice, I like it! :wacko:

@eglantine: So as i see you're linguistically inclined as i am. ;) ah, but popular belief is that liguistic studies are unrewarding. so i was thinking about journalism, but now i don't have much hopes and desires about it. also i thought about film direction, but there is a contest with many stages in the Theatre Academy, and i don't even know if i really want it.

Btw, what are you planning to do in the future?

Somewhere i read that about 1% of people find their vocations.

@Shiver42: btw, Karolina, i haven't asked you what you want to study? :)

@eglantine: So as i see you're linguistically inclined as i am. ;) ah, but popular belief is that liguistic studies are unrewarding. so i was thinking about journalism, but now i don't have much hopes and desires about it. also i thought about film direction, but there is a contest with many stages in the Theatre Academy, and i don't even know if i really want it.

Btw, what are you planning to do in the future?

Somewhere i read that about 1% of people find their vocations.

You can call me Nina. :) What I'd like to do in future is travelling a bit - maybe after I graduate. Not for long though, maybe a month because I still won't be out of uni. One of my dreams is to either translate stuff for European Commission or translate literary works. I'll see how things go. :)

People here also think that we should be more science-oriented. I know there are needs for scientists and other workers, but if we're interested into linguistics or sociologic studies - then why shouldn't we study it? Getting a job depends on your ingenuity anyway.

Hm...it's very hard to decide what to study...I don't really know yet...but I'm thinking about english, lithuanian or scandinavian philology :rolleyes:
All three sound good :wideeyed: