✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is there anybody from Lithuania?

Agna

Hey, seniai čia berašiau :D Gaila pas mus mokykloj nėra tokio plakato... Jau 11 vakaro,tai nelabai turiu noro daug rašyti :D Rytoj parašysiu daugiau :o Kai perskaičiau,kad per koncertą gausiu nemokamą albumą pasiutau iš džiaugsmo :laugh3:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, congradulations for your exams

thank you. I hope I can keep the level for what is left. :D It often happens that your start really well and then the next exams aren't that good and so...

We have here three free days Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

At May 1st 2004 we joined European Union.So that`s the reason why our weekend is longer :wink3:

I`m fine as always.It`s just a bit hard to learn when the weather is so good outside.But I`m trying my best.Just one month left and then we will have summer holidays!Finally!

It`s great that your grades are good.You know my sister will have an exam too after one week.And now she is actually really nervous,because she has to learn a lot and it`s the most difficult theme of all that she had had.But I think that everything is going to be fine,because it`s the last exam for her before summer holiday.So I thing that she is gonna to give everything she`s got :D

And was it the last exam for you?Or will you have more?

Wasn't also holiday because it was the international of work?

No, no... there are still exams left but in about a month or so I believe.

Wish luck to you and your sistah. ;) I'm also excited because half year vacations are about to come.

hi! I said you're a smart boy! ;)

btw, is it the pictures changing season? :shocked2:

Hi Onute!

What do you mean? :shocked2:

Naah, I don't feel so smart sometimes. But is normal I believe. :D

I was asking about Dali, because his avatar is a picture of Dali's elephant.

And what aabout you, Agna and Karolina and Saule, do you know or like Salvador Dali?

Well, Čiurlionis is absolutely great. Jo piešiniai kiek liūdnoki, melancholiški, ne? Šiaip jau aš nežinau labai daug apie jį ir šiaip apie meną, jūs domitės menu gal?

Ir šita daina/simfonija, kurią įmetei, yra labai graži, ačiū! (nežinojau, kas ją parašė). Ir beje, labai ačiū už išsamų tų tinklapių aprašymą, viliojančiai skamba tas last.fm, reiks gal užsiregistruot.

Beje, kas ten pas tave, Karolina, paveikslėlyje per menininko darbas?

Yes Onute, I like some work of Dali... not all... but lately I'm very interested in the surrealism movement. I've been watching some crazy (surrealist) movies lately! Do you like/know about surrealism? I think it's very interesting! I also like a bit the Surrealist René Magritte.

Does anyone like M.K.Čiurlionis here?

I adore him,he is a genius

http://ciurlionis.licejus.lt/MKC_Tapyba.htm his paintings are so so beautiful.

YouTube - Evgeny Kissin plays Franz Liszt - Liebestraum And listen to this one.It is written by Franz Liszt.It`s amazing :dozey:

Wooooow... very beautiful indeed! I mean, Der Liebestraum (Dream of love) Thank you. :nice:

The paintings of that artist are actually interesting... I'm just checking out.

I don't know, I think surrealism is strange... but somehow interesting of course. :nice: I know some really beautiful dali paintings even though I'm not taking a big interest in art. do you care for art?

salvador-dali-three-sphinxes-of-bikini.jpg

Isn't it interesting? (i've seen this picture a long time ago in souvenirs shop... :D)

But... I don't know anything about surrealism movies!

Aš tai nelabai domiuosi menu, bet apie Salvadorą Dali per dailę teko mokintis, man visai patiko kai kurie jo piešiniai, pvz, "pilietinio karo nuojauta" "laikas, (ar laikrodžiai)" ar kaip ten vadinasi su tais laikrodžiais, jau neprisimenu :rolleyes: na, o mano avatare tai tiksliai nežinau, bet manau, kad kurio nors iš Coldplay narių, nes šitas paveiksliukas buvo Viva La Vida albume, kur atskirai yra įdėtas diskas į tokį voką :)

Aš tik Čiurlioniu pagrinde domiuosi :>

Man jis be galo įdomi asmenybė ir jo darbai man neapsakomai gražūs,ypač "Tyla";"Ramybė";"Rytmetis" ir "Tvanas".

Iš tiesų Dali per daug nesidomiu,tiesiog žinau ;)

O dėl internetinių puslapių aprašymų nėra už ką,kai užsiregistruosi pranešk,pakviesiu į draugus :>

I have heard something about surrealism at lessons,it`s quite interesting.

And Liebestraum is great,I have first heard it at my music lesson.And I was amazed.I can listen and listen to it.It`s amazing :smug:

Oba! :stunned: Aha, panašus! tai bent...

aaj, bet šitas amerikietis.. ir dar paklausiau kitų dainų, tai kai kuriose iš jų repuoja :D galim įsivaizduot kaip būtų, jei Chris'as repuotų.. :laugh1: ( <-- beje, koks juokingas šitas smailas!)

About surrealist movies... I have seen:

Un Chien Andalou (An Andalusian dog)... a film of Buñuel and Dalí... this is like the prime movie of surrealist movies.

un-chien-andalou.jpg

9262w_highreschienandalou.jpg

Fando y Lis (Fando and Lis). A film of Alejandro Jodorowsky. (It's quite creepy if you aks me :stunned:)

mexicodemis005b.jpg

And more reciently... One night, one life of Olvier Herrmann. Based on Robert Schumann's song-cycle of the same name (Pierrot Lunaire from Schoenberg), which I really liked.Here's one part of it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUM__Xl-qcI&feature=PlayList&p=28D43DA7C039333E&index=2]YouTube - Pierrot Lunaire Schoenberg subtitulado español[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6LyYdSQQAQ][/ame]

4275595600710687624.png

You see in this painting there are 3 things: a human head, a tree, and the mushroom cloud of a nuclear explosion. The head represents humanity, the tree means nature, and mushroom cloud - destruction. The double-imagery of the human head and the tree shows a strong and unconscious relationship between humanity, nature, and destruction. So now I guess you get it. :)

And... I watched movies. Quite interesting. Perharps "an andalusian dog" isn't shocking as it had to a lot years ago. I've read in one article that this movie is like the start for brutal and vulgar movies which are being created now in France. But I think we would have had these cruel movies nevertheless.

The second movie was not scary at all or I don't know what movie I watched. :D

And the third was nice, I guess it had to cause some feelings. It remainded me operas.

Thank you for sharing movies and info. ;) that's quite educational. :wink3:

Kažkaip nieko tokio nepasakiau,kad būtų galima su manim sutikt.

Nebent dėl F.Liszt :wink3:

Kaip šiaip visiems čia sekasi?

Jau gan seniai buvau čia,nebuvo vis laiko.

Ooo, kas pasirodė! :happy2: džiugu. :clap:

Pas mane tai laiko marios ... kažkaip net keista. :shocked2:

beje, žiūrėsiu šiandien euroviziją :D visai graži man mūsiškė daina. tikiuos pateks į finalą.

kaip jum atrodo? :lol:

Jau patekom :dozey:

Kažkaip net nesitikėjau,kad pateksim,bet šiaip labai džiaugiuosi.

Tikriausiai keistai pasirodys,bet dainos su kuria jis važiavo net nesu girdėjus(čia "patriotė" Lietuvos vadinas :lol: )

Tau pasisekė,kad turi daug laiko,mano sesė irgi 11 klasėje yra, tai ji irgi daro ką nori,nes namų darbų nieko beveik neužduoda nebent kartais matematikos ką nors užduota.Norėčiau ir aš taip :cool: