✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay - UK Tour Date Changes - CONFIRMED BY ANCHORMAN, DETAILS ADDED

Mr Kipling

Just had this email from [email protected] saying:

Due to scheduling reasons beyond our control some dates on the Coldplay UK tour have had to be repositioned .

The show in Liverpool has now been moved from the 10th of December to the 7th of December. Your tickets are valid for the new date.

Refunds are available on return of the tickets. All refunds will need to be claimed by 30/11/2008 Unfortunately refunds cannot be issued after this date.

We recommend that you return your tickets to us by a secure postal service to See Tickets, Room 4, Norfolk House 47 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham NG1 2AB, with a copy of this letter/e-mail.

Refunds cannot be made for tickets not received by our office.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this rescheduling and look forward to seeing you on the new date.

Just thought you better check that your venue is still on the same day! I've checked Liverpool Echo arena and there's nothing changed (even Coldplay.com's tour dates haven't changed either!)

----------------------

Jenjie's edit:

I've had a message back from my Coldplay source to say yes, there are some changes to the UK schedule. Anchorman/Messenger will be publishing a message with full details shortly.

So watch this space.

I'm supposed to be going to the Friday December 5th concert at the SECC in Glasgow...does anyone know exactly what is happening here? I've checked ticket sites, and they all show no change...apart from the SECC site, which says that the concert is now on Tuesday the 9th (which probably means that it is true). Does anyone know what we do, what is happening?

So confused!!!

Hi

I notice it says people have until the last day until november to send their tickets back.

Does this mean that tickets will keep becoming available until then.

I almost had 2 tickets in block B today but was waiting for my dad to get back with credit card and i couldn't quite hold them long enough.

THEN... i found 2 more and on the seating plan it showed them to be in the worst possible place and i let them go and they were sold, but after finding another 1 ticket in the same place, it seemed the website showed them incorrectly on the seating plan and they were brilliant seats :cry:

But I,m sure i will be able to get 2 if i keep my eyes peeled.

By the way if anyone is thinking of sending their tickets back could you please tell me and i would buy them off you if you have 2 tickets

I hope they don't move the last london show, I paid out over the odds to get hotel/tickets and have booked my train form Cornwall! We don't all live local to the shows. I went to Paris last month to see them twice, it would have been a disaster if they'd changed one of those!

Earlier date for Coldplay

Published Date: 03 October 2008

By David Dunn

COLDPLAY fans will get to see the band earlier than they thought after "scheduling reasons" brought forward a Sheffield Arena show.

The multi-million-selling band will now play on November 29 instead of the original December 7 fixture.

Refunds, from the point of purchase, are available for those who cannot make the new show – otherwise all original tickets are valid for the rescheduled date.

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/news2/Earlier-date-for-Coldplay.4555599.jp

ticketmaster have updated their site:

Sat 29/11/08

19:30 Sheffield Arena

Sheffield, GB Coldplay

Mon 01/12/08

18:30 NIA Birmingham

Birmingham, GB Coldplay

Tue 02/12/08

Birmingham, GB Coldplay

Wed 03/12/08

Birmingham, GB Coldplay

Sat 06/12/08

19:00 SECC

Glasgow, Lanarkshire, GB Coldplay

Sun 07/12/08

19:00 Liverpool Echo Arena

Liverpool, GB Coldplay

Tue 09/12/08

Thu 11/12/08

19:30 M.E.N. Arena Manchester

Manchester, GB Coldplay

Fri 12/12/08

19:30 M.E.N. Arena Manchester

Manchester, GB Coldplay

Sun 14/12/08

18:30 The O2

London, GB Coldplay

Mon 15/12/08

London, GB Coldplay

Tue 16/12/08

London, GB Coldplay

Fri 19/12/08

20:00 Odyssey Arena

Belfast, ND Coldplay

Sun 21/12/08

19:00 The O2

Dublin, IE Coldplay

Mon 22/12/08

Dublin, IE Coldplay

Tue 23/12/08

Belfast, ND Coldplay

Sat 06/12/08

Sun 07/12/08

19:00 Liverpool Echo Arena

Liverpool, GB Coldplay

Tue 09/12/08

Fri 19/12/08

Belfast, ND Coldplay

Sun 21/12/08

Dublin, IE Coldplay

Mon 22/12/08

Dublin, IE Coldplay

Tue 23/12/08

Belfast, ND Coldplay

these bits don't make sense, and I feel really sorry for the roadies coz they'll have more work now. 2 extra moves to do

wOOt,gates opened at 19:00 with Albert coming to stage at 20:10 and Coldplay 21:30

the time on ticket usually means the gate opening

No it doesn't. It's the start time, and normally it says "Doors open at...................."

That's why this is rather confusing.

They should make it a bit clearer.

Newsreel: Four UK shows moved

October 3, 2008 1:37 pm

Gigs in Sheffield, Glasgow, Liverpool and Manchester rescheduled

Good afternoon. Due to scheduling reasons beyond Coldplay's control, some dates on the UK tour have had to be repositioned. The dates which have moved are as follows...

- Dec 7th show in Sheffield will now take place on Nov 29th

- Dec 5th show in Glasgow will now take place on Dec 9th

- Dec 10th show in Liverpool will now take place on Dec 7th

- Dec 18th show in Belfast will now take place on Dec 23rd

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this rescheduling. Refunds are available at point of purchase but all original tickets are fully valid for the rescheduled date. We hope we'll still see you all there.

Anchorman

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=148

VERY UNHAPPY

Was going to the SECC on the 5th, is Girlfriends birtday have book flights from London and Hotels which are not refundable, what sort of scheduling problem is beyond their control. I go to a lot of concerts and fair enough the odd one has been moved due to illness. I think this shows a total lack of respect for paying fans. I can not go on the 9th either, so cheers guys, Just broke the new to the other half and she is well F**** off.

Warby

:-(

did you take insurance on the flights & hotels? Would be worth contacting them to see if you can claim the money back. (i know travelodge for example, offers insurance for £1 when you make a booking)

I know its not the same as going to the concert, but would be better if you don't lose out financially as well.

So do these early times mean the support will actually come on at 6.30pm? That's mega-early for an evening gig!!

Early doors doesn't always mean early support, sometimes the people try and get you into the venue a few hours before the support is due on, in order for you to purchase overpriced food/drink ;)

Coldplay don't care about their UK fans.