✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who's HOTTER?????.....G.B. or C.M.??!

A RUSH OF VIDA

Viviana :thinking:

:laugh3: Haha Aww it's true, though!

Come on peeps! Show Guy some love!

Edit: OHHH NOOOO. This was my 100th post and I totally missed it! Ah well, to celebrate, I think I'll just post this as a peace offering to all Chris/Guy fans:

chrisguylove8br.jpg

Awwwwww. :)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Guy is gorgeous I agree but Chris is so yummy and doesn't even know it.

He's always going on about how good looking Guy is and Guy never disagrees! Chris has got the most beautiful smile though and eyes to die for and so modest with it! Sadly I'm old enough to be his mother but never mind eh!!

Guy never disagrees 'cos he never gets a word in - Chris just goes on and on and on...

... and why should he disagree? It's true.

I don't like arrogance, but I hate false modesty just as much. It's like when a really thin friend complains about being fat - they're just fishing for compliments.

I think Guy knows he's good-looking, accepts it, and doesn't make a fuss.

And that inner calm is part of what makes him so appealing. I love Chris, but sometimes he just comes across like an untrained puppy.

Guy never disagrees 'cos he never gets a word in - Chris just goes on and on and on...

... and why should he disagree? It's true.

I don't like arrogance, but I hate false modesty just as much. It's like when a really thin friend complains about being fat - they're just fishing for compliments.

I think Guy knows he's good-looking, accepts it, and doesn't make a fuss.

And that inner calm is part of what makes him so appealing. I love Chris, but sometimes he just comes across like an untrained puppy.

If Chris is a diva, Guy is absolutely a diva.

He's just more quiet about it.

Plus. I think Chris is more appealing to people, because he's the lead guy. He writes the lyrics. People relate to the lyrics. People are in awe that he writes them. You know? I mean they're not great, but they're more interesting than bass lines. Is that Guy's fault? I mean, obviously not but you know. It's just the way it works.

And it's not Chris going on and on. Guy doesn't like to talk. I watch a old Much program with them. Probably an hour long. Johnny, Will, and Chris were all talking. Guy didn't answer a single question. He just quiet. Chris is the frontman, he's supposed to be the vocal point.

I think Chris Martin is pretty cock sometimes. Deservedly so. But I also get a lot of insecrity coming from him. So, it's not like he's over his head in terms of his ego.

Plus. I think Chris is more appealing to people, because he's the lead guy. He writes the lyrics. People relate to the lyrics. People are in awe that he writes them. You know? I mean they're not great, but they're more interesting than bass lines. Is that Guy's fault? I mean, obviously not but you know. It's just the way it works.

Yes but the original question was "Who's hotter?" and while I can see that Chris is attractive, he ain't no Guy Berryman.

The fact that he's the frontman/lyricist/most talkative shouldn't come in to it.

Yes but the original question was "Who's hotter?" and while I can see that Chris is attractive, he ain't no Guy Berryman.

The fact that he's the frontman/lyricist/most talkative shouldn't come in to it.

Yeah, but that adds to the attractive/appealing factor.

If it's strictly looks, then Chris having "false modesty" shouldn't play a role either.

Sorry, I didn't explain myself properly before. I don't think Chris has "false modesty", I just meant I think it's cool for Guy to just accept the compliments that Chris throws his way.

God, you could never accuse Chris of being modest... he's proabably the most neurotic man on the planet! (In a very cute way!)

Sorry, I didn't explain myself properly before. I don't think Chris has "false modesty", I just meant I think it's cool for Guy to just accept the compliments that Chris throws his way.

God, you could never accuse Chris of being modest... he's proabably the most neurotic man on the planet! (In a very cute way!)

Your computer appears to still be on........................ :rolleyes: