✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

Coldplay tattoos?

Hey anyone out here have any Coldplay related tattoos?

I was thinking of getting the cover for The Scientist single, but well that's going to be ano go.......it seems to hard and expensive

so I went with my second favorite song......Fix You

I think I'm going to the shop tmrw to get an estimate as to how much that would end up running me......I mean, it's basically just squares, although I'm sure the color will make it go up, we'll see...

anyone else?

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Coldplay tattoos?

Hey anyone out here have any Coldplay related tattoos?

I was thinking of getting the cover for The Scientist single, but well that's going to be ano go.......it seems to hard and expensive

so I went with my second favorite song......Fix You

I think I'm going to the shop tmrw to get an estimate as to how much that would end up running me......I mean, it's basically just squares, although I'm sure the color will make it go up, we'll see...

anyone else?

Yowza. Take a pic after so we can see it! Hope it doesn't hurt too much. I'd like to get the Parachutes globe but tattoos..needles. I'm a chicken. :/

victaniac, It doesnt hurt at all! Its just like a sort of hot scratching sensation, doesn't even feel a needle. ;)

If I get the Politik one I think my family will completely dissown me :lol:

F*ck 'em :P :rolleyes:

:lol:

We are all so obsessed! :lol:

Maybe I'll get that Parachutes tat...but I don't know. I'm also scared it'll look like crap when I'm older. :laugh3:

victaniac :lol: Yeah we are! :wacko:

I know what you mean about it maybe looking crap when you are older, I used to worry about that too.

But now I just think, f*ck it, I might get struck down by lightning tomorrow for all I know, so i'll just do what I want to do and enjoy myself while im here! (im so morbid!) :lol:

Im getting a teeny one saying 'My Politik'/'Politik' (havent decided yet) in black script style writing on my wrist as soon as I get paid, I cant wait! :D

I'd quite like a Shiver one on my back too sometime.

oooo i love the idea of getting it on your wrist :) thats would be wicked

ive wanted a shiver tattoo on my back too for years, i wanna get a bar under my treble clef and rose on my back. Man i really want another tattoo now :huh:

i'm gonna get: 'when something is broken

and you try to fix it' or 'give me real, don't give me fake' around my ankles or my wrists when fall starts :)

'give me real, don't give me fake' is a nice one! :D

I'd like to do this one too...

'give me heart and give me soul'...definetly politik is a good source to tatoos.