✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

i am telling you, bdon't make the equal sign on your hands!!!

not that make trade fair isn't a good thing to promote but you will regret it and if you're doing it just cause chris has it then it's kinda sad. + he has changed it a couple of times. from maketradefair.com mtf.com and equal sign.

DO NOT DO IT!

dont hit me but...

i think is sad the equal thing but the tatto of GUY or tatto CHRIS or even COLDPLAY is as sad as the equal sing.

they are for all of your life

and who knows (i dont think so but) maybe they start taking drugs, chris kill his wife, guy kill 10.000 people in a park,will becomes a woman and jonny becomes a jazz man.

and you in the street with coldplay tatto.

ok im kidding

but i just want to say one thing.

DONT TATTO ANYTHING,everybody knows, you know you like coldplay,....why mark your body?

:o

i am telling you, bdon't make the equal sign on your hands!!!

not that make trade fair isn't a good thing to promote but you will regret it and if you're doing it just cause chris has it then it's kinda sad. + he has changed it a couple of times. from maketradefair.com mtf.com and equal sign.

DO NOT DO IT!

I thought of doing that but making them in green on my ankle. But then I figure it's not too creative.. :lol:

I'm inching towards a hana tattoo. Those last like 6 months at times, I hear.

• 2 years later...

Hey all,

I've been a Coldplay lover for ages and I was thinking of getting a Coldplay-themed tattoo. I can't quite decide what I want, though. I haven't been able to find any other tattoos online, so I thought I would ask the biggest network of Coldplay fans! Anyone have any tattoos or ideas for them? Pics would be great!!

-Taylor :)

Hey I don't have a Coldplay tattoo but I was thinking of getting one too! I was thinking of getting some lyrics printed on my wrist but there are too many meaningful ones to choose from so I haven't decided yet which ones I would pick. I'm not positive I'm gonna do it yet, just because I'm a scardey cat when it comes to things like that lol but I have been considering it for a while because there is nothing more meaningful that I could put on my body than Coldplay lyrics. At least for me, anyway! Do you have any preliminary ideas at all? :)

• 4 weeks later...