atarisboy86

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^On your ass? Are you trying to suggest Coldplay are makers of shit? :P

:laugh3:

If it's true, you're gonna get into serious troubles :angry: ^^

HAHAHA thats hilarious. i want you to actually do that. please. please. please.

It's not true, I was just seeing what your reactions would be:lol:

Tattoo

Hi,

I have a coldplay tattoo that i got last year. So happy with it,

I got it on my left hip. Its the first bar of music from the scientist that reads, come up to meet you.

i couldn't pick a specific part of that song as the whole part is iomportant to me for many personal reasons and im so glad that i did it.

i love coldplay soo much, their music has helped me through loads of hard times and cheer me up when even chocolate cant lol

as many of you other coldplay fans - i'll be going to see them in their stadium tour in september in hampden park on the 16th - :D:D:D

if anyone wants to see a pic let me know

x x x x

• 1 month later...

My friend was talking for a while of getting the silhouette of a person carrying another in his arms with the verse around it saying "What good is it to live with nothing left to give?"

My personal favorite line is "Am I part of the cure, or am I part of the disease?" It keeps me in check.

I decided the other day I was going to get some Butterflies with the lyrics "Now my feet won't touch the ground" and maybe the date 11/16/08 on it.

Those butterflies, and the day I saw them really changed my life...and those lyrics kind of sum it up.

I don't want cheesy butterflies though...I will have to see what the artist can some up with.

I am getting my tax return so I am going to price it, and see if I can afford one soon.