✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AMAZING SONG!

Eh Steve!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVED the live version - thought it was even going to beat LiJ, Politik and Warning Sign into first place right there, but don't much care for the studio version snippet we've heard so far...it lacks the power and urgency of the live one imho....:(

This is my favorite EVER. O_O

I can already tell that I'm going to love this song for the rest of my life. I don't really know why, but it's just amazing.

In my opinion, and I haven't heard the live version 'cause I haven't really been following all of the Coldplay stuff recently, the drums give it a sense of urgency, do you know what I mean? The heaviness of it. I don't know. I sound stupid when I try and talk about instruments. xD

LOVED the live version - thought it was even going to beat LiJ, Politik and Warning Sign into first place right there, but don't much care for the studio version snippet we've heard so far...it lacks the power and urgency of the live one imho....:(

I agree very much. The live version was SPECTACULAR! It rocked and LOUD. The studio version is more subdued and lacks a certain oomph. I hope its different hearing the full version. The preview isnt living up to my expectations so far. The other previews were better, and thats not a bad thing. Viva La Prospekt's March!