✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Do You Think?

Hotplay007

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly didn't like it when I first heard it, but when I picked up Jay-Z's lyrics, I thought it was alright. I definitely wish they made more edits to the song.

Also, it sucks that Jay-Z is their sole guest on the EP. Random, in my opinion.

Dunno...:\ I'm not a Jay-Z fan but if Coldplay worked with him there must be a good reason... right??

Lost! is an AWESOME song but I think I'll need to get used to Lost+ and maybe later I'll get to like it as much as the original... who knows?:thinking:

naaaaaaah !

though i'm very open to many things but this sounds like two musicians being bored and drunk...sorry but i think its even worse than that kanye west project...erm, how was it called? :thinking:

no, i'm leaving coldplay because they no longer touch my soul but try to touch my wallet...

so long :\

naaaaaaah !

though i'm very open to many things but this sounds like two musicians being bored and drunk...sorry but i think its even worse than that kanye west project...erm, how was it called? :thinking:

no, i'm leaving coldplay because they no longer touch my soul but try to touch my wallet...

Don't you think you might be overreacting just a tad??:dozey:

naaaaaaah !

ouch, that sucks for you.

I don't get it; I didn't really like the idea of this in the first place, but now that I've heard it, it's not much different from the original song. It just has a rap thrown in near the end of it. I voted bad. Not that it's a bad remix, but it's not anything special at all.