November 15, 200817 yr LMFAO #9 question is awesome. 9 What kind of pet would you prefer? Mutt Dog Miniture Poodle Cat Pot-Belly Pig Cow (X) Are you a Mac or a PC? PC You like to get value for your money, and you`re much less concerned about how things look vs what they do for you.
November 15, 200817 yr I would love to get a Mac, but I can't afford it :( Although I'm looking into a replacement for this PC in the next 6 months or so, I will go down the same custom-built road, as I can pick what goes into the machine and someone else builds it and gets it running for me
November 16, 200817 yr You should get a Mac, dont get any viruses ever;) :P You should fuck off and die you filthy mac using scumbag
November 16, 200817 yr I just hate the fucking attitude of mac users, they are very culty and think they are amazing for using what is essentially a Fischer-Price PC
November 16, 200817 yr I just hate the fucking attitude of mac users, they are very culty and think they are amazing for using what is essentially a Fischer-Price PC I actually semi agree with you. Alot of my friends always try to tell me to get a mac. Its like they are preaching to me. I have a friend, she had a brand new(well like maybs a year old) HP pavilion pc. Perfectly fine. Well then she discovers the macbook.. and goes out and buys one. I say.. till this old lap top of mine crashes.. im not gonna waste money buying a brand new computer. Im poor.
November 16, 200817 yr That new advert for PC (lots of people saying "I'm a PC) is a bit pointless in my eyes.
November 16, 200817 yr That new advert for PC (lots of people saying "I'm a PC) is a bit pointless in my eyes. I thought it was quite good, it's just like a big "fuck you mac" for stereotyping PC users "I'm a PC and I wear jeans" is my fav
November 17, 200817 yr That advert was shit :laugh3: I lol'ed when I saw it. but mac adverts piss me off as well. Always have some 'wonderful' music.
November 18, 200817 yr That advert was shit :laugh3: I lol'ed when I saw it. I liked it. :disappointed:
November 19, 200817 yr im a PC. i love my win xp. but i wouldnt reject a macbook :D i wont buy any, cos mac's too expensive.
November 19, 200817 yr im a PC. i love my win xp. but i wouldnt reject a macbook :D i wont buy any, cos mac's too expensive. Me too :D
Create an account or sign in to comment