✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

snow!!!

coldplay_is_louve.

who here loves the snow as much as i do?!!?!?

i know it sucks driving in it.

but it's so PRETTY!!!!!!!

it flurried for like two seconds today and i like FREAKED out.

its so christmasy! it gets me in the christmas mood! :P

tell your snow stories!! show pictures of your house covered in snow!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D!!!!

i know i'm crazy. :laugh4:

yeah it was awesome, too bad i was at the nova game so i couldn't fully appreciate the first "snow fall"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michigan.. sort of has all four seasons.

Summers are fairly humid here and temp is 70-90+degrees. Sometimes reaching 100s

The autumn is usually 50-60degrees sometimes a bit chillier.

Winter:(:(:( 30 to below and snow snow snow snow snow

spring.. umm well i guess we dont have a spring spring. cuz we still have snow! but its abt warmer.. i guess it gets into the 50s again.

I am going to talk CELSIUS.

Summer. 25-40 degrees. Sunny weather.

Autumn. 25-15 degrees. Fine progressing to cloudy days progressing to rain. Houses one of two thunderstorm months - March.

Winter. 15-9 degrees. Cloudy, cold, somewhat dry. Rainiest period.

Spring. 20-32 degrees. Cloudy days progressing to fine weather. Houses the second thunderstorm month - November.

\o/

It doesn't snow here.

Once, when I was in second grade... (about 8 years ago), it actually started snowing, in Northern California and also in LA. It didn't even stick to the ground, though, but of course we all got excited because white stuff was falling from the sky.

The most intense it got: http://i.pbase.com/o4/57/469257/1/56200759.21706_DSC0807.jpg

:P :P :P

I live in central america where never snows but last year I spent xmas at NY I was there for 2 weeks, it was cold but I didn't see snow I thought I wouldn't see snow while I was there, but the last day when I was packing I stared out of da window and suddeny it started snowing!!!:lol: It was awesome I almost cried it was incredible!!

I like snow!!!:D:D

oooh i love snow very much :) what makes ukraine cool, is that you always get some snow in winter. i love when its around -10c or -5 and lot, really lot of snow ))

and if there's no snow @ new's year eve, its not a great new year. :D

i was walking out of the student center here at uni two days ago behind some random girl. she stopped short and went "oh my god" and i looked up and saw that it was snowing! it stopped about 30 seconds later, and the ground was too warm for it to stick or anything like that, but snow makes me so freaking happy it's ridiculous. it's the prettiest thing in the world, when it's actively snowing.

it's 28F here today, which is perfect snow temperature. that's much warmer than the temperature i'm used to this time of year (between 5 and 10 degrees F warmer), but my roommate's acting like we've suddenly been teleported to antarctica :dozey:. southerners :rolleyes: :P

:lol:

It might snow this weekend here, we never seem to get proper snow though. The temperature will happily drop down into the 20s and freeze your car into a huge ice cube on a day that you're already late for work and have no utensils to defrost it with :P but we rarely get proper fluffy snow.

And when we do everyone goes into panic mode :dozey: Brits. :rolleyes: :P

I've seen snow just once in my entire life :bigcry: it snowed just a bit like 2 years ago and that's it... we're so near from the snowed mountains, but we don't have any snow.. it sucks...

anyway I'd love some snow now.. there's like 30°C outside and it's not even summer yet :bigcry:

they reckon its gonna snow in the uk by the weekend, though very much doubt I'll see any here in cheshire, we rarely see the stuff. The last good snowfall we had was nearly 2 years ago on christmas day night, it was gorgeous!!!! Other than that we get snow showers and snow fall that last a couple of hours.