✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone wanting to swap their tickets?

i have a ticket to the saturday 14th show at the acer arena, its a gold standing general admission ticket.

i really want to swap it for the wednesday show on the 11th at the acer arena. me and my friend were supposed to go to the same show but we got different tickets by accient. if ANYONE is willing to swap please reply.

• 3 weeks later...

Sydney 14th March

I bought a ticket to the concert in Sydney on the 14th of March when it was announced as I wasn't sure whether coldplay would make it over to NZ. Turns out they are so I'm now selling this ticket, if anyone's interested? The ticket is for a seat right on the front side of the stage and it looks like 7th row back. One of the Gold tickets. I paid $170 NZ for it (I think that's $140 Aus), and am not looking for a mark-up, just for $170 NZ back :)

If you're interested or know anyone else who might be please get in touch. Ta!

I've got a spare ticket for the show on the 12th in Sydney. I bought it before they announced a show on the 14th (which is much better for me - being a Saturday). It's a seated ticket in section 19 - right near the stage! I just want to sell it for face value ($140). Contact me if you want it!

madl.brian (at) gmail.com

brian

• 2 weeks later...

Help needed

Hey Guys,

i really need some help. I have 2 standing tickets for saturday nights (14) concert and have just realised i am double booked (cousins wedding) now after discussing with the better half we have decied that the best solution is to try and swap these tickets for one of the other concerts for standing or excellent sitting tickets.

Not here to make any money just want to see an awesome band. So if any one is interested please let me know.

Cheers

Andrew

• 2 months later...

hey sydneysiders...

i was just wondering if anyone wants to stalk coldplay with me tomorrow in the airport?

ok, i know this is a bit obsessive(the extent of which coldplay can push u) but i've called the sydney airport and they said normally for domestic private plane landing, it will be at the t2 terminal...

so i guess i should just try my luck...

anyone cares to join me? :P

hey sydneysiders...

i was just wondering if anyone wants to stalk coldplay with me tomorrow in the airport?

ok, i know this is a bit obsessive(the extent of which coldplay can push u) but i've called the sydney airport and they said normally for domestic private plane landing, it will be at the t2 terminal...

so i guess i should just try my luck...

anyone cares to join me? :P

What time?