✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Sep-2009: Manchester, LCCC, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, but is anyone here from Manchester? Is it hard to get to LCCC by train/bus? I've never been to England, so I have no clue how public transportation system operates there...
take the altrincham tram on the metrolink from the city centre and get off at Old Trafford. LCCC is right next to the station ;)

take the altrincham tram on the metrolink from the city centre and get off at Old Trafford. LCCC is right next to the station ;)

very literally. you can just about make out the tram stop in the top right corner of this picture

lancs.jpg

you'll be on the wrong side of the tracks, so you just need to go through the underpass and up the other side. once on the street, you're outside the entrances to the ground..

I saw Richard Ashcroft at LCCC a couple of years ago and we had a great time. It was a bit close getting the metro (full of singing England fans, eek!) to the station for the Liverpool train but we made it in time. Can't wait for September!

very literally. you can just about make out the tram stop in the top right corner of this picture

lancs.jpg

you'll be on the wrong side of the tracks, so you just need to go through the underpass and up the other side. once on the street, you're outside the entrances to the ground..

:stunned: IT'S HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANC-SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Just bought ticket today!!! :dance:

I just bought my ticket :dance:

you're both coming to Manchester as well as Wembley? :D :dance:

we'll be able to have a pre-Wembley meet-up :D

year i knew they're standing, but i wanted to know where do you think is the best place to be ?

as close to the stage as you can possibly get, then depending on your preferences, Jonny's side, Guy's side or the middle.