✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

12-Sep-2009: Manchester, LCCC, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

you're both coming to Manchester as well as Wembley? :D :dance:

we'll be able to have a pre-Wembley meet-up :D

:dance:

We must meet up :D

as close to the stage as you can possibly get, then depending on your preferences, Jonny's side, Guy's side or the middle.

Jonny's side for me :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going on my own and was wondering what kind of atmosphere these BIG gigs have, for a little 5ft 1in lass like me, never been to one that big before so I feel like a duck out of water, already!! and we got along time to go yet!!!!

I'm 5ft 2in :P The craziest gig I've ever been to was a local music festival with Travis and Alicia Keys headlining. I managed to get to the front of the barrier though, must be an advantage with being small :laugh3: Lots of pushing though, but when everyone arounds you sings in one voice it's amazing :D

i'm going on my own and was wondering what kind of atmosphere these BIG gigs have, for a little 5ft 1in lass like me, never been to one that big before so I feel like a duck out of water, already!! and we got along time to go yet!!!!

no longer on your own!! :D there's a few of us from here going and we're going to try & meet-up, so as a Coldplayer the invite includes you :)

• 2 weeks later...