🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

12-Sep-2009: Manchester, LCCC, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, just looked into getting wristbands.

if 20 people paid £3 for one then it would come to £60 or £2.50 = £50 and so on and so forth.

can be done though.

There are currently 21 people listed as going to this concert, I would imagine that number would rise

wembley is being arranged through an online t-shirt shop. all I have to do for that is load an image (should it ever get accepted!!!!), add it to shirts, & put them in the shop. the company that runs it then handle production, shipping, payment & any issues.

when you mentioned wristbands, I checked to see if they did them, but they don't :( they can do you a jonny cap, baseball cap, record bag, scarf, lanyard or umbrella though

with Manchester's reputation, are you surprised? :P

if we're lucky, the weather will be like today :D

Oooh yes please :D I wouldn't mind waiting in a queue for hours if I could lie on a beach towel :lol: Also Jamie could have his BBQ :P

Oooh yes please :D I wouldn't mind waiting in a queue for hours if I could lie on a beach towel :lol: Also Jamie could have his BBQ :P

YAYYYYYY! my BBQ will be the talk of the whole day. I'm thinking of charging people who aren't from coldplaying for the food. however, they will need to stop the tent from catching fire?

You can barely make griddlers without burning them :P.

I never burned the griddlers. I take care of them. it was the pizza and fries I turned into charcoal.

besides, Mich assured me on twitter that she would be my griddler maker.

she said she has... 'the skills' :uhoh: :P

YAYYYYYY! my BBQ will be the talk of the whole day. I'm thinking of charging people who aren't from coldplaying for the food. however, they will need to stop the tent from catching fire?

If it's hot we won't need the tent, the tent was in case of rain :P

I don't think she was referring to frozen chicken food snacks :\ :P.

Oi, watch it you!