December 10, 200817 yr What I suggest though, is that we get ONE tshirt, and write everyone's name/screen name who was there, and send it to the band. With a card saying something like "THANK YOU FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT! from the coldplaying group--remember us in the bright yellow???":lol: That would be nice! :nice:
December 10, 200817 yr One shirt for 4 (5) members? :lol: It must be really huge :P just kidding :nice:
December 10, 200817 yr Originally Posted by CookyMnstr;2678517 What I suggest though, is that we get ONE tshirt, and write everyone's name/screen name who was there, and send it to the band. With a card saying something like "THANK YOU FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT! from the coldplaying group--remember us in the bright yellow???" GREAT IDEA!!! I really like that!! They could be really touched by that !
December 10, 200817 yr Even if they do, i don't think they'll be able to top Muse :wacko: *waits to be killed yet again* :lol: are you suicidal!?:inquisitive: should we be calling people? ^ I like that idea, too. :nice: at least now they can't forget us! :lol: me too :D I thought of a name when I was in bed yesterday: how bout coldplayers united?
December 10, 200817 yr I thought of a name when I was in bed yesterday: how bout coldplayers united? Wooo I like that!!
December 10, 200817 yr Author then we could add our username ourselves, I use t-shirt transfer paper which you can just porint on at home, or you could go to some t-shrt place and they could print it on for you! or buy some fabric pens and write it yourself? or I have some recollection of spray can dye type stuff in terms of the usernames on the shirts, i was thinking that we could get ALL the usernames printed on the backs of EVERY t-shirt :D. that way it's especially cool and united. the only thing is that it would be really sad if someone got left out and their names didn't get on the shirt, either by accident or because of changed plans or something. i think that kind of thing is up to the people that want to try their hand at designing, though. would that not be quite expensive? It won't be freezing. September is an unpredictable month in terms of British weather, this year it was coldish, but in previous years we've ended up having a second summer. Worst it'll do is rain :D so we're ditching the t-shirts and ordering yellow Coldplaying umbrellas then? :lol: no, just Viva La Vader! :P :laugh3: What I suggest though, is that we get ONE tshirt, and write everyone's name/screen name who was there, and send it to the band. With a card saying something like "THANK YOU FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT! from the coldplaying group--remember us in the bright yellow???":lol: I like this idea a lot :D make it 2 t-shirts then we could sign the front on one, the back on the other & frame them. or we all sign a cardboard mount to go in a frame with the t-shirt.
December 10, 200817 yr or buy some fabric pens and write it yourself? or I have some recollection of spray can dye type stuff[/color] I like this idea a lot :D make it 2 t-shirts then we could sign the front on one, the back on the other & frame them. or we all sign a cardboard mount to go in a frame with the t-shirt. exactly... or just a big black marker... :D maybe we could just print a square on the shirt and everybody can fill in their names in that spot we need a bigggggg ffing frame :D
December 10, 200817 yr I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. :lol: But do you have any idea, how many people are going to fit in to the Golden Circle? Do we know if there is going to be a golden circle? Not seen one mentioned anywhere - not to say there isn't one though.
December 10, 200817 yr ^good point. looking at pictures from live earth there and all that, it looked to me like 200-400 people could fit in that first section, which i assume is the golden circle. but who knows if they'll even have that for this gig? however, even without a defined golden circle, we're all going to aim to be in the area that the golden cirlce would be anyway, so who really cares? :P
December 10, 200817 yr Hmm good point. we're all going to aim to be in the area that the golden cirlce would be anyway, so who really cares? :P Well that's true. :P I was just thinking it. :P
December 10, 200817 yr ^good point. looking at pictures from live earth there and all that, it looked to me like 200-400 people could fit in that first section, which i assume is the golden circle. but who knows if they'll even have that for this gig? however, even without a defined golden circle, we're all going to aim to be in the area that the golden cirlce would be anyway, so who really cares? :P I think having a golden circle is obligated when you're fitting this many people into a stadium, I think it has to do with safety also, you know for when people start pushing
December 10, 200817 yr Whilst you wait for Spetember to roll around why not kill some time (maybe 2 seconds :uhoh:) by voting for Coldplaying! :D
December 10, 200817 yr Whilst you wait for Spetember to roll around why not kill some time (maybe 2 seconds :uhoh:) by voting for Coldplaying! :D Done:D
December 10, 200817 yr I think having a golden circle is obligated when you're fitting this many people into a stadium, I think it has to do with safety also, you know for when people start pushing good point, i didn't think about it being a safety thing :D. my mom knew that i was going to wembley and that semy was buying tickets for me, so once he got them and i told her, she was like "oooh are they good seats?!" and i was like, all excited "they're GA!!" and she looked at me like ":uhoh: you guys are IDIOTS for getting GA." she's a big concert goer, even bigger than i am, but she avoids GA because she's a) painfully short and b) there were like 9 people trampled to death at a pearl jam concert in denmark once, and pearl jam to her is like coldplay to me. i told her not to worry, but she's still skeptical :P. maybe if i tell her about the golden circle thing being for safety, she'll feel better!
December 10, 200817 yr good point, i didn't think about it being a safety thing :D. my mom knew that i was going to wembley and that semy was buying tickets for me, so once he got them and i told her, she was like "oooh are they good seats?!" and i was like, all excited "they're GA!!" and she looked at me like ":uhoh: you guys are IDIOTS for getting GA." she's a big concert goer, even bigger than i am, but she avoids GA because she's a) painfully short and b) there were like 9 people trampled to death at a pearl jam concert in denmark once, and pearl jam to her is like coldplay to me. i told her not to worry, but she's still skeptical :P. maybe if i tell her about the golden circle thing being for safety, she'll feel better! these days there's a lot of safety mesures applied... liek a limit of people.. before they might have stamped in more people times change... :rolleyes: also... one more time... coldplayers united?
December 10, 200817 yr these days there's a lot of safety mesures applied... liek a limit of people.. before they might have stamped in more people times change... :rolleyes: also... one more time... coldplayers united? That sounds too much like the old (now defunct) "CFU"!!:dozey:
Create an account or sign in to comment