🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a depressing thought.

We could conceive and give birth to a baby in the time we have to wait for this gig to come around.

Not that I'm planning on doing that of course :uhoh: :lol:

I would like to, but the tickets are too expensive to waste them. and I wouldn't want to leave a 3-week old baby at home whilst I went on a road trip to Wembley.

just enough time to have your baby, drop it off at grand parents and head over to london for the gig of the century

anybody wanna announce something?

my cousin had a baby 4 weeks ago :D

just enough time to have your baby, drop it off at grand parents and head over to london for the gig of the century

anybody wanna announce something?

It would certainly pass the time :lol: But unfortunately I'm missing a vital ingredient needed to create a baby :P I'm also the least maternal person in the world. :lol:

I would like to, but the tickets are too expensive to waste them. and I wouldn't want to leave a 3-week old baby at home whilst I went on a road trip to Wembley.

You raise two very good points, ah well back to the drawing board.

Maybe I'll learn to fly a plane. That'll take a fair few months. :idea2: :P

I could do this

Party In Paris With Take That

To mark the release of their new album, Take That are launching an unbelievable competition!

The guys are offering four lucky people the chance to join them at their album launch party... in Paris! The winners will travel to the French capital via Eurostar, on the same train as the band no less. Once there you'll spend the night partying at the VIP party to end all parties, dancing the night away with the boys and watching them perform a handful of their new material to a host of the world's media.

Hopeful fans who want a chance to win the tickets to Paris should make their way down to London St Pancras International on Monday morning (Dec 1st) between 11am and 12pm to see the band off. Four people (two pairs) will be chosen in a free prize draw at random from the throng to join the band for this exclusive night out.

but I'm not really prepared to skive work on the off-chance that I may possibly get to go to Paris.

Wow, that's a great competition :stunned:

the prize is amazing, the planning of not so. how many adult fans can just drop everything 2 days in advance on the off-chance of being able to go? Particularly in the current climate, where there are plenty of people who would be able to replace you if you were sacked.

I would love to be on a Eurostar to Paris heading to a free party with Take That. A million times better than being in work. I already know that I'll be able to speak to them without embarassing myself too much, which is always a bonus :D

I remember Gary Barlow's name from some magazines I think...

maybe youtube will help me to remember things!

anyway, when they used to be together, most of the bands didn't use to visit southamerica

luckily that changed now :D

I remember Gary Barlow's name from some magazines I think...

maybe youtube will help me to remember things!

anyway, when they used to be together, most of the bands didn't use to visit southamerica

luckily that changed now :D

I still have evrything crossed for you. There has to be a trip to South America next year

Who's Going? (70 so far!!)

.: Fix You :.

a-chan

ACNN94

aniskywalker

ApproximatelyInfinite

bello-lo

beubeu2k

blue_girl

Busybeeburns

but a dream

cafc4eva