✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon coldplay are gonna arrive by helicopter and play right beside those with the most expensive seats. ;)

lol that would be funny if they did

I'd rather the parachuted in and landed in the standing area then everyone passes them to the stage

I have a quick question.Why are some of the seating tickets more expensive than the standing.You'd think with the standing tickets being nearer the stage then those would be more expensive! Anyone have any idea?

Well there's a very good reason for that.

Standing is good IF you can get close to the stage. If you're at the back or in the middle and not that tall, you'll barely see anything (quite frustrating) and your feet will hurt for nothing.

Whereas seating on a good spot is quite nice, even if you're not that close to the stage. It's comfort and joy IMO

Standing is good IF you can get close to the stage. If you're at the back or in the middle and not that tall, you'll barely see anything (quite frustrating) and your feet will hurt for nothing.

Whereas seating on a good spot is quite nice, even if you're not that close to the stage. It's comfort and joy IMO

ahh yeah.I was at Bercy in September.I barely saw the band cos I'm only 5'2.Must get nearer the stage next time!

That's usually the case but at Wembley you're better off with the Standing Tickets as you can also sit in the Unreserved Level 1 seats. I spent ages trying to get decent seats in Level 1 and gave up and bought Standing. Then I realized that Standing got the in Level 1 if you want a seat anyway.

are we gonna take some kinda banner or somink??

i cant wait:)...but so long to wait :(

was thinking about that before. I have a huge piece of black material which I'm not using for anythign which I'm thinking of adapting.

OK if we have enough coldplaying members coming to this show let me tell ya about my idea...

I was thinking about buying glow bracelets, which we could all ''light up'' for lovers in japan or something like this... if that makes sense... if we're all in first rows it could be quite pretty, it's not that expensive I can afford buying 100 and give one to each coldplaying member.

We have time to think about such kind of things XD

nice idea :D

I will be on the pitch at Wembley AND seeing Coldplay. *has to sit down*

hold that thought & add: wembley pitch, in my place, ramp of love

So we all panic and there's still standing tickets left? :lol:

better safe than sorry :D

:lol:

Wonder how big of a banner we can order from that place?:inquisitive:

so you won't be bringing any clothes? just a huge banner in your suitcase :lol:

Will have to avoid the Bakery until after the show. Wouldn't want to spend the 19th in the clink.

:D

Ian!! I didn't know you were coming as well! awesome! :D

only just!! If I had realised he was so rich, we'd be seeing Take That at LCCC in June & Coldplay at LCCC in September, rather than Coldplay at LCCC and Wembley in September which is what we currently have :D

Your going with your dad??:confused:

nothing wrong with that

Are you going with your dad??:stunned:

mine may have to develop a liking for Take That, so I can go see them

I have a quick question.Why are some of the seating tickets more expensive than the standing.You'd think with the standing tickets being nearer the stage then those would be more expensive! Anyone have any idea?

looking at the seating packages on the wembley website, they may well be the extra comfy padded seats

http://www.wembleystadium.com/seatsandboxes/seatsandboxes/

Gold Seat Licence holders enjoy comfortable, wide padded seats,

Silver Seat licence holders enjoy comfortable, wide padded seats,

Club Seat Licence holders enjoy comfortable, wide padded seats with armrests,

You can add Approximately Infinite, seeing as she's my second ticket :dance:

I'M GOING TO SEE COLDPLAY IN LONDON.

:bigcry: :dance: :freak: :hug: :cheesy:

this is the best thing ever! i can't wait for this to be one big coldplaying party (though i think the meetup will have to be after the show in the interest of all of us on the floor getting primo spots :P). i'm TOO excited.

and i can't thank you enough, semy :kiss:

I'M GOING TO SEE COLDPLAY IN LONDON.

:bigcry: :dance: :freak: :hug: :cheesy:

this is the best thing ever! i can't wait for this to be one big coldplaying party (though i think the meetup will have to be after the show in the interest of all of us on the floor getting primo spots :P). i'm TOO excited.

and i can't thank you enough, semy :kiss:

early meet-up as close to the front of the queue as we can, and we can have a queue party :D

he had offered before there was mention of a party. and he does owe me a trip where I drink and he drives...... :sneaky:
They have them trains in the Engerland. I had 3 bottles of wine with the London Saints last trip back to London from Southampton. Drinking and train riding is encouraged in the UK I do believe. :laugh3: