✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally someone standing!!!

Me too :dance:

Damn I'm excited!

Look out for me, I'm the one with the Jonny banner :laugh3:

i will! I think i'll wear my worn out twisted logic tour t-shirt. Last time in Melbourne on that tour, we bought stuff before the show, and my dad wore the t-shirt over the top of his other clothes and held the program for me :D this time i'll buy heaps after the show i think.

What time you getting there?

I was thinking before noon :D

I'll be buying the tour programme on the 11th or the 12th gig, since I'll be seated for those 2. I'm afraid it'd get crushed in the standing crowd if I bought it on 14th.

Wow, nice and early, i think i'll be stuck coming closer to gate opening time, just because we're only there friday evening - monday morning, and will have stuff to do. Yeh that's what i don't want to risk, is the programme getting crushed.

I just looked at the train maps, and got so confused haha. we're staying at breakfree on george st. i think it is. My first trip to sydney. I'll try and find some internet, and i'll be reading your words on the 11th/12th gigs too

Ooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D :D

Wow, nice and early, i think i'll be stuck coming closer to gate opening time, just because we're only there friday evening - monday morning, and will have stuff to do. Yeh that's what i don't want to risk, is the programme getting crushed.

I just looked at the train maps, and got so confused haha. we're staying at breakfree on george st. i think it is. My first trip to sydney. I'll try and find some internet, and i'll be reading your words on the 11th/12th gigs too

Ooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D :D

It's not my first time to Sydney, but I'm pretty scared since I'm going alone this time.

If you take from Central station, you can either take the direct Olympic Park line (ie. from Central to Olympic Park ), or if the timings aren't good, take the Bankstown line first from Central to Lidcombe, then transfer onto the Olympic Park line from Lidcombe to Olympic Park.

Trains run very regularly so there's no need to be afraid to miss one of them.

It's not my first time to Sydney, but I'm pretty scared since I'm going alone this time.

If you take from Central station, you can either take the direct Olympic Park line (ie. from Central to Olympic Park ), or if the timings aren't good, take the Bankstown line first from Central to Lidcombe, then transfer onto the Olympic Park line from Lidcombe to Olympic Park.

Trains run very regularly so there's no need to be afraid to miss one of them.

Excellent.

i have an extra ticket for the march 14 saturday concert at ACER ARENA, SYDNEY. i'm selling the ticket at cost price, $120. desperately need to sell!!! hope someone who needs a ticket views this.

the seat is in the silver reserved seating section 81, closer to the stage than other silver sections. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED Tickets to this show have been sold out for a while now!

call 043 252 6694

email [email protected] (but i recommend you call for faster transaction)

thanks!

i see how early i can get there. probably not very cause im going with family. i try for 6:30

I'm hoping to get there between i think 5pm and 6pm. it's tough, because i only have really saturday and sunday in sydney, and want to enjoy the city as well.

but a dream, can scope the joint for us when they're there in the seats for the earlier shows :p / (pleaaaase do hehe)

Oh man, this week is going to be awful. i'll have no focus at uni.

hey sydneysiders...

i was just wondering if anyone wants to stalk coldplay with me tomorrow in the airport?

ok, i know this is a bit obsessive(the extent of which coldplay can push u:P) but i've called the sydney airport and they said normally for domestic private plane landing, it will be at the t2 terminal...

so i guess i should just try my luck...

anyone cares to join me? :P

hey sydneysiders...

i was just wondering if anyone wants to stalk coldplay with me tomorrow in the airport?

ok, i know this is a bit obsessive(the extent of which coldplay can push u:P) but i've called the sydney airport and they said normally for domestic private plane landing, it will be at the t2 terminal...

so i guess i should just try my luck...

anyone cares to join me? :P

I would, but i don't fly in until friday night. Hey anyone want to stalk me and my dad when we arrive? hahaha. :lol: :lol: