✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Mar-2009: Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned::sweatdrop: @ Jonny & Will!

I love 'em, Min! :wacky:

But..............Where's Guy? :disappointed:

:embarassed: I got one decent pic of him on the 15th though... I posted it on the thread for the 15th :uhoh::sad:

ahh thats ok... you were prolly closest to jonny and guy would be all over at the other end of the stage! thats fine!! they were still great!! :dance: your prolly one of jonny's fav. now :D:D he prollys keeps seeing u at the shows!! its so amazing!!!!!

:nice:

The closest Guy gets to me would be during the intro to Lost! when he plays the drums near the centre of the stage. I ALWAYS try to take pictures of him then, but they never come out well :disappointed:

I hope Jonny does :heart:

:embarassed: I got one decent pic of him on the 15th though... I posted it on the thread for the 15th :uhoh::sad:

Yup, I saw them! :wacky:

EYEGASMIC :dead:

Can I use this word here?! :uhoh:

I hope you meet Jonny one day Min! :kiss:

yesyesyes!!! u are destined to meet jonny Min!!! it is bound to happen!!! :dance: u have to be one of his biggest fans, in all seriousness to go to all those shows and support him :heart:

but u did meet Chris (LUCKY!!) :bomb: :dead: u should have told him to call jonny up, have him come meet u guys too :P:P

yesyesyes!!! u are destined to meet jonny Min!!! it is bound to happen!!! :dance: u have to be one of his biggest fans, in all seriousness to go to all those shows and support him :heart:

but u did meet Chris (LUCKY!!) :bomb: :dead: u should have told him to call jonny up, have him come meet u guys too :P:P

:shy:

:hug:

I know :lol: I was THAT close to asking Chris 'Errrrm... do you happen to know where Jon is?' :uhoh: